all threads All Threads ›› the north room art space/venue in williamsport, pa... ›› new reply Post Reply
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
January 10 2014 1:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The PA is pretty decent at CCAS now, we played there a few months back and the girl Rachel who does a lot of the booking is super awesome and will feed you if your on tour.
a national acrobat
KT88
30,389 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
January 11 2014 4:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was there for modern life is war/pulling teeth years ago. i remember walking in to what i didnt know was a gay bar to take a leak. i think i was popular.
dookieblast
joe highkick
175 Posts
36/M/PA

January 11 2014 10:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd love to play the The North Room once everything's up and running.

Last time we played CCAS the kid told us while we were stuck in traffic that we had to get there in 15 minutes because we were the opening band now. Then, one of the power outlets died like two songs into our set and the kid just looked at us like it was our responsibility to figure out their electrical issues.
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
43/M/PA

offline     (1)
January 11 2014 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dookieblast

I'd love to play the The North Room once everything's up and running.

Last time we played CCAS the kid told us while we were stuck in traffic that we had to get there in 15 minutes because we were the opening band now. Then, one of the power outlets died like two songs into our set and the kid just looked at us like it was our responsibility to figure out their electrical issues.

i'd love to have you guys. that new album is stellar.
dookieblast
joe highkick
175 Posts
36/M/PA

January 12 2014 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck yeah. Thanks!
all threads All Threads ›› the north room art space/venue in williamsport, pa... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: the north room art space/venue in williamsport, pa...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?