I expect better from you guys

oh i remember. one of the most annoying comic villians
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 3 2015 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You dudes are still trolling about me giving my heart to Kate Micucci? Come on now.. Manny LOST LAST NIGHT!
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 3 2015 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
She is adorable...
Originally posted by: Mr. Bill

Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Originally posted by: rain king

tell us again how you have a crush on this person you've idolized objectified and never said a word to

The same way you people have impossible crushes on celebrities but I honestly know if I hung out with Kate, we would get along just based on our senses of humor and the cute little things she does. Her talents make her an amazing catch, she is a pro sand castle builder is great on her tv show/band with Riki, and she does a great puppet show. All I really want to do is buy her coffee, she isn't some unobtainable person, she loves her fans. I just want to meet her and tell her thanks for making me laugh and for being so rad. Then maybe end with a hug. I would be fucked in the head if I said oh she will meet me and we we fall for each other and I'll move to Hollywood with her. No.
I just respect her work and I feel that she is a strong, funny woman from the keystone state whom I think is hot the way you think Gwen Stefani is hot or that spanish lady from Modern Family.
So Fuck Off.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 3 2015 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rachel88

Im sorry would you prefer me to take the piss out of him like other people

yes
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 3 2015 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

She is adorable...
Originally posted by: Mr. Bill

Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Originally posted by: rain king

tell us again how you have a crush on this person you've idolized objectified and never said a word to

The same way you people have impossible crushes on celebrities but I honestly know if I hung out with Kate, we would get along just based on our senses of humor and the cute little things she does. Her talents make her an amazing catch, she is a pro sand castle builder is great on her tv show/band with Riki, and she does a great puppet show. All I really want to do is buy her coffee, she isn't some unobtainable person, she loves her fans. I just want to meet her and tell her thanks for making me laugh and for being so rad. Then maybe end with a hug. I would be fucked in the head if I said oh she will meet me and we we fall for each other and I'll move to Hollywood with her. No.
I just respect her work and I feel that she is a strong, funny woman from the keystone state whom I think is hot the way you think Gwen Stefani is hot or that spanish lady from Modern Family.
So Fuck Off.

you gotta be a schizoid or some shit bro this aint normal at all
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 3 2015 10:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

yes

DLB you weigh like 105 soaking wet, you spend your life talking shit online. Rachel is new to this site and because of you she is going to stop posting here. She doesn't understand that you are a worthless jerk who are fucking with her. I still would love to beat your ass with your keyboard in front of your child but Im a grown man and Im over your stupidity.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (17)
May 3 2015 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, word.
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 3 2015 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How do you not find her to be the perfect female?

As an artist, author, actress and musician, Kate Micucci’s distinct and charming voice is evident through all of her creative endeavors. Wide audiences were initially introduced to Kate’s talents through her reoccurring television roles as Stephanie Gooch on Scrubs and later Shelly in Raising Hope. Her film credits include The Last Hurrah, Bart Got a Room, and When in Rome, as well as several voiceover projects.

Off-screen Micucci’s indisputable singing and songwriting talents can be heard in her one-woman show of original music at the Steve Allen Theater in Hollywood, California. She is also half of the nationally touring musical-comedy duo, Garfunkel and Oates, which she regularly performs at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles.

Micucci’s childhood was filled with exploration of the Pennsylvania woods and classical piano. She went on to study and receive a bachelor’s degree in studio art, where she primarily focused on painting and puppet making. Now she continues her boundless journey through the mediums with sculpture. Based off her witty and insightful writing and illustrations, she has created a fine art sculpture series available only through Pure Sculpture.

I know I could get along with her.
Chris_High
Chooch
2,359 Posts
31/M/FL

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 3 2015 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Okay this was funny until you called her the perfect female. A perfect female doesn't look like she works for the Lollipop Guild.

Just because you think you'd get along with her does not mean she'd get along with you.

Gwen Stefano is hideous. Lol at comparing Sofia Vergara to either of them.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

online   (13)
May 3 2015 11:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
She looks like a mexican with progeria
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,883 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
May 3 2015 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck
rachel88
Time Husk
39 Posts
30/F/NA

offline  mobile reply 
May 3 2015 11:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

yes

DLB you weigh like 105 soaking wet, you spend your life talking shit online. Rachel is new to this site and because of you she is going to stop posting here. She doesn't understand that you are a worthless jerk who are fucking with her. I still would love to beat your ass with your keyboard in front of your child but Im a grown man and Im over your stupidity.

. Thanks but I don't care anymore what they think they would just prefer if I took the piss out of you like them but I'm not going to so whatever.
smorgasgeorge
-
20,880 Posts
35/M/CA

offline     (9)
May 3 2015 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Davey.

She looks like a mexican with progeria

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
all threads All Threads ›› My Letter To Kate Micucci ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: My Letter To Kate Micucci

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB