shut the fuck up rachel you stupid bitch

Vintage bone
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 3 2015 12:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why do you care who Im into? Seriously, its your life its not a fucking TV show. Grow the fuck up. She is probably the coolest girl in the world but since you've alienated every girl on this site whom isn't married or in a long term relationship do you even remember what its like to talk polite to a girl.
This site should be called Chickkiller.com due to how quick the female underground music population and woman in general avoid this site anymore which is a shame.
Its not always funny to talk shit on girls for not knowing that this site is a massive Dudefest and all they want to do is talk to some normal dudes who are into the same things you are. Sometimes this site bums me out because of people like DLB being allowed to keep the female and just normal population of internet users away from this site. Because Stereokiller could be the next big social media thing but you are holding it back with your bullshit a 12 year old wouldn't snicker at.
Its so predictable as well, someone is going to think Im going to get mad at the letter S which makes zero sense, then they will try to justify their shit talking. Just fuck off and troll people on Friendster or Xanga. Fucking nerds. Like Chris was nice enough to hook me up writing reviews and is actually paying me for my writing which to me is a big deal. Im not going to let some trolls bring me down, and so what I have a crush on someone semi famous. Will I ever get coffee with her, probably not. But who knows. Im really not as fucked in the head as you think. I just can't stand the fact I can't win an argument against someone who is pretending to be serious while they are really just having a laugh playing GTA and jerking off.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,588 Posts
33/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
May 3 2015 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
S
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
May 3 2015 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dont think that bobblehead broad would appreciate how violent and angry you are towards us
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 3 2015 6:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

Originally posted by: rachel88

Im sorry would you prefer me to take the piss out of him like other people

yes

DLB you weigh like 105 soaking wet, you spend your life talking shit online. Rachel is new to this site and because of you she is going to stop posting here. She doesn't understand that you are a worthless jerk who are fucking with her. I still would love to beat your ass with your keyboard in front of your child but Im a grown man and Im over your stupidity.

same
Chum Duvall
Duke Earl
5,526 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (7)
May 4 2015 1:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haven't been on this site for years but it's good to see that basically nothing has changed as far as schnell is concerned .. totally ridiculous
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
May 4 2015 4:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what in the fuck
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 4 2015 9:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Chum Duvall

haven't been on this site for years but it's good to see that basically nothing has changed as far as schnell is concerned .. totally ridiculous

I did nothing wrong besides let these dickless wonders troll me. Fuck them, my life is great, Im sober, healthy, and Im happy. So fuck off.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
May 4 2015 5:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

Originally posted by: rain king

tell us again how you have a crush on this person you've idolized objectified and never said a word to

Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
May 4 2015 6:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

tell us again how you have a crush on this person you've idolized objectified and never said a word to

Because Im a human being with emotions. Just because she is semi famous doesn't matter. She is the type of woman Im attracted to, if you don't like it fuck off. I just honestly think based off her interviews and just the way she humbly carries herself that if I was to meet her, we would get along great.
Still not sure why you folks are like obsessed with my life, its seriously more crazy than any post I've ever made. Mostly because Im fucking around knowing that you'll take me seriously. But lately you haters have been grasping at straws.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,588 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
May 4 2015 6:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Mostly because Im fucking around knowing that you'll take me seriously.

You literally wrote to her saying all of the things you posted. If we took you seriously, we were correct to do so.
Do you understand that?

You cant say you did something, then say you were fucking around when it is a true account of what happened.
It is also illogical to spill your guts about something completely fucking bizarre and then get outraged when people are concerned.
I shouldnt have to be explaining any of this to a man in his thirties.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

May 4 2015 6:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im completely obsessed with schnell
MarkMyWords
Hug it out bitch
4,803 Posts
38/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (44)
May 4 2015 7:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Dear Kate,
From a fellow Pennsylvanian to another, please bring Garfunkle & Oats to Philly! Or even Playing With Micucci so I can bring my little nephew, Baby Cole who just turned One!

But I would love to be able to chill with you and shoot the shit, drink some coffee, walk around the city or even get a hug after the show would mean a lot to me. Im not a savage or a scumbag I just admire your work and it also helps that you are the most beautiful girl in these United States. You are in my opinion the ultimate female, strong, funny,and smart. I know this will never happen but sometimes you need to wish. I would love to take you out after or before a show and be your tour guide along with maybe getting a hug at the end of the day...with one of your famous/amazing drawings. That would be my end of the world wish if I sadly was in that position. I would spend my last day on Earth with you. Anyways I hope to one day meet you, and hell maybe you'll want to meet me.
- Adam Schnellenbach?

all I could think of:
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

May 4 2015 7:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao
all threads All Threads ›› My Letter To Kate Micucci ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: My Letter To Kate Micucci

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB