April 27 2015 5:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i heard she's dating zagnut
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,588 Posts
33/M/NA

online   (13)
April 27 2015 5:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Next thing you know she'll be in the gutter squad. Dolecki will be teaching her how to film those sweet low lines using the fisheye lens. We can only hope hoder is ok with new members.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,205 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (18)
April 27 2015 5:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: rachel88

I'm not going to play into the game by naming certain people but people who are just putting stupid comments and pictures that have nothing to do with the conversation is a bit childish. I'm sure other people don't agree and will have something to say.

ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
April 27 2015 5:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Chris_High

Rachel88 is Schnell

Schnell is Rachel88

fuck you

but lol hes right
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
April 27 2015 6:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
loling so hard at the mark cuban picture
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
April 27 2015 6:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
rachel88:

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
April 27 2015 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sacrifyx

Dear Kate,
From a fellow Pennsylvanian to another, please bring Garfunkle & Oats to Philly! Or even Playing With Micucci so I can bring my little nephew, Baby Cole who just turned One!

But I would love to be able to chill with you and shoot the shit, drink some coffee, walk around the city or even get a hug after the show would mean a lot to me. Im not a savage or a scumbag I just admire your work and it also helps that you are the most beautiful girl in these United States. You are in my opinion the ultimate female, strong, funny,and smart. I know this will never happen but sometimes you need to wish. I would love to take you out after or before a show and be your tour guide along with maybe getting a hug at the end of the day...with one of your famous/amazing drawings. That would be my end of the world wish if I sadly was in that position. I would spend my last day on Earth with you. Anyways I hope to one day meet you, and hell maybe you'll want to meet me.
- Adam Schnellenbach?

what
Sacrifyx
CASKET KRUSHER
3,577 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (10)
April 27 2015 7:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Does it make you dudes feel like big men to make sure no new members post on here, Rachel started talking to me because I was just keeping it real and respectful on here. Where as you folk attack like a shark to an injured sea lion all because she isn't in your inner circle.
It took me a lot of self searching to realize nothing on this site or anyone on heres opinions mean nothing. Hell Ryan X and I made amends at an Electric Wizard show when he realized Im the complete opposite person that you instigators make me seem. Its a shame really that no one new can post on here without being hazed back to Myspace/Xanga/LiveJournal/Friendster/Facebook/Instagram or Twitter.
I posted a non serious note to my celebrity crush and you jumped on it like the savages you are. What if I really knew her and we were playing a game with all of you? The reality is, yeah I have a crush on her and have for years. But that note was not serious. I did send her manager a note pretty much telling her how I love her work and that I think she is one of the most beautiful underrated females in the business. You all just take it too far and make me sound like a kook. But Im glad I helped you kill hours at your places of work talking shit.
Cheers.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,875 Posts
34/M/MD

offline  mobile reply     (11)
April 27 2015 7:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cheers mate
all threads All Threads ›› My Letter To Kate Micucci ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: My Letter To Kate Micucci

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login: