all threads All Threads ›› Slapher Day ›› new reply Post Reply
Russhington D.C.
swallows loads
64 Posts
20/F/NA

August 12 2017 10:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
agreed. not all republicans are racist. but if you are a racist, you probably vote republican.

and lol@ his facebook pic

cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,138 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (24)
August 12 2017 10:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
his eyebrows are the actual culprits
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,179 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
August 12 2017 11:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,138 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (24)
August 12 2017 11:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
People are dumb as fuck. God
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,263 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
August 13 2017 12:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lolz at people wanting revolution and then being shocked and appalled by the inevitable violence. Sucks that this stuff happens but what do people expect. George Washington would have murdered every person there with a sword, and we'd be better off for it. The fact that we haven't had a massive shooting at one of these things is amazing to me, and shows that nobody there really believes in what they're doing. It's all basically just arguing on Reddit with an extra scoop of creatine. If we have a real revolution break out people are going to shit themselves.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
909 Posts
30/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (2)
August 13 2017 1:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

good things happen to bad people because they aren't afraid to walk on the backs of other people to get what they want

Wiseacre
Time Husk
909 Posts
30/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (2)
August 13 2017 1:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

Lolz at people wanting revolution and then being shocked and appalled by the inevitable violence. Sucks that this stuff happens but what do people expect. George Washington would have murdered every person there with a sword, and we'd be better off for it. The fact that we haven't had a massive shooting at one of these things is amazing to me, and shows that nobody there really believes in what they're doing. It's all basically just arguing on Reddit with an extra scoop of creatine. If we have a real revolution break out people are going to shit themselves.

After fucking their wives. Dude was a savage.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,138 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (24)
August 13 2017 1:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm ready for the revolution and not shocked by the violence at all, since i've seen like 200 people say they'd run protesters over "if they got in my way" before.
Russhington D.C.
swallows loads
64 Posts
20/F/NA

August 13 2017 2:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol@ anyone in this country wanting a revolution. americans are way too plump and comfortable to actually want a real revolution. what you see here is a clash of two role playing fantasy worlds, the retarded white trash supremacists on one side with their vision of perpetual 1950's style segregation, racial homogenization, and faith-based economic prosperity, and on the other the not retarded but equally delusional esoteric multicultural egalitarianism, with its vision of mutual aid, scientific enlightenment, and the notion that all people are fundamentally decent, each side blind to the fact that the existence of the other disproves their fundamental thesis. which is also probably why they hate each other so much.

the next revolutions on this continent won't happen until the soylent green era.

Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,927 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
August 13 2017 9:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Russhington D.C.

lol@ anyone in this country wanting a revolution. americans are way too plump and comfortable to actually want a real revolution. what you see here is a clash of two role playing fantasy worlds, the retarded white trash supremacists on one side with their vision of perpetual 1950's style segregation, racial homogenization, and faith-based economic prosperity, and on the other the not retarded but equally delusional esoteric multicultural egalitarianism, with its vision of mutual aid, scientific enlightenment, and the notion that all people are fundamentally decent, each side blind to the fact that the existence of the other disproves their fundamental thesis. which is also probably why they hate each other so much.

the next revolutions on this continent won't happen until the soylent green era.

What you said about people being too fat and happy to ever want to revolt against their masters is true. What you might not know is that there has been a plan, by the masters (Bilderberg, Rothschild et al.) since 1954, which has been in operation since 1979, to subdue the consciousness of the American people by slow, subtle, undetectable means, situation by situation, until they became the docile, stupid, obedient farm animals the vast majority of them are today. I am referring to Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars. A real revolution was possible in the America of 1979, but sadly, not today.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,208 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (18)
August 13 2017 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,608 Posts
34/M/NC

online  mobile reply   (12)
August 13 2017 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ATTN: Brian

Dwarn joins conversation in daily thread. Still spouts retarded wing nut conspiracy theories.
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,608 Posts
34/M/NC

online  mobile reply   (12)
August 13 2017 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The only evidence that silent weapons for quiet wars was a real government document is in behold a pale horse and even then there is no proof it is real and not a fictional creation of coopers.

Not saying I don't believe it. Just pointing out there is no evidence to it being factual
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,138 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (24)
August 13 2017 2:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this is now the sunday thread
Kev_in
One falls off
2,081 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
August 13 2017 2:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The war I will look back on that changed the course of my life is the cola wars.
all threads All Threads ›› Slapher Day ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Slapher Day

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?