all threads All Threads ›› Wrensday ›› new reply Post Reply
Cumby
Time Husk
10,733 Posts
31/M/PA


offline   (4)
January 3 2018 9:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i want some fucking cheeseburgers rn
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (11)
January 3 2018 10:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Triple cheeseburger 4tw
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA


offline  mobile reply 
January 3 2018 10:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
A cheeseburger would be good right now from my perspective as well.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,938 Posts
32/F/PA


offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 3 2018 11:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I have a MacBook Pro currently. Would I need to or would it be a good idea to invest in a good non Mac computer for my classes?Switched major to a programming engineer certificate so I’m diving right into coding/web design this semester.

Also, how do you turn on a computer?



probably 90% of people i know in tech use macs. the other 10% use like lenovo thinkpads with linux.

however, buy what your coursework is based on



Thank you very much.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,938 Posts
32/F/PA


offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 3 2018 11:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX






Lol
all threads All Threads ›› Wrensday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Wrensday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?