MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,788 Posts
42/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
January 16 2018 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

the unemployment rate doesn't mean shit when we live in a country where all the high paying skilled labor jobs are being replaced with customer service roles and retail/restaurant jobs that don't pay dick. do people have jobs? sure. are they thriving the way they should given the amount of money the billionaires in this country make from their efforts? fuck no.

We constantly try to give people jobs (and we have) but our turnover rate is mind boggling. First let me say that I have a bunch of good employees who do fantastic work for us and work their asses off as well....they are rewarded as well for their efforts.

at the same time their are a TON of shit bags out there. People that don't want to try a half hour for a 8 to 12 hours shift, can't work before 9am or after 3pm because they have nothing to do with their kids, cars that constantly break down because they never get an oil change....story after story after story. It really has nothing to do with race as some people would like to say it does. Its just people who make bad decision after bad decision.

my biggest pet peeve is people having children without a support system and then say they can't find a job.....

Your biggest pet peeve is parents that don't have a support system?

You are missing the "can't find a job" part of what I said
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,788 Posts
42/M/PA

January 16 2018 4:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Tuesday Post

Dickscraper you insult people a lot for their poor grammar. Have you ever insulted a minority for poor grammar or is this a criticism only whites deserve?

Lol
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 4:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Holy fuck. Look at the number on his marthon tag. "14170"

The following is a portion of a simple code the Nazis used to send encrypted messages via morse code. The morse code numbers represented a group of letters.

Take note of the ****

141 = HIT*******
55 = OI
65 = BRA
465= HU
56 = PO
565 = AR
70 = LER*****
756= Z
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 4:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I've never insulted a minority in my life.

Why not? Are you saying only white people have ever said or done something worth your criticism? Sounds like whites are the inferior race to me if we are the only ones whomst are capable of executing an error with enough significance to cause you to spout of like a spoiled brat. What is your relationship like with your mother/grandmother?
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,463 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
January 16 2018 5:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It wasn't a marathon, it was 3.5 miles. Which is a weird distance.

I believe I ran it in 30m15s, BUT I attribute at least a minute or two of that to the group I was in being really slow out of the gate.
homusmomus673
Master Baiter
599 Posts
8/M/PA

online   (1)
January 16 2018 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Brickhouse make me a premium user like my old profile.
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I believe I ran it in 30m15s, BUT I attribute at least a minute or two of that to the group I was in being really slow out of the gate.

Sounds like something a rapist would say.
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jk lol i dont give a fuck about any of this.
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 5:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: homusmomus673

Post your dick and I will give you back your account. This is a power dynamic at play.
brian.
new cocks
146,083 Posts
35/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
January 16 2018 5:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

was that chase corporate challenge? i recently looked up my time from that years ago and thought it was weird being 3.5 miles. also a generally slow time but i ran it with a friend and we started almost at the very back and ran like idiots weaving in and out of people for probably 2 miles of it before it opened up a bit.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,463 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
January 16 2018 5:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

was that chase corporate challenge? i recently looked up my time from that years ago and thought it was weird being 3.5 miles. also a generally slow time but i ran it with a friend and we started almost at the very back and ran like idiots weaving in and out of people for probably 2 miles of it before it opened up a bit.

Yeah it was. It was my first formal race, so when I was filling out the thing, I just put down a slow 9 minute expected pace, because I didn't want to resign myself to trying too hard. I didn't realize that I was actually shooting myself in the foot, because this put me in one of the last groups to be let out. Then like you I had to weave around a bunch of people for the first bit.

This year I'll do it again but I'm just gonna write a 6 minute mile or something.
brian.
new cocks
146,083 Posts
35/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
January 16 2018 5:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
we probably ran an extra half mile in the weaving through gaps in the people who were mostly walking
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,463 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
January 16 2018 5:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm just excited to hear Dianana's decision on my gingerness.
homusmomus673
Master Baiter
599 Posts
8/M/PA

January 16 2018 5:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Tuesday Post

Originally posted by: homusmomus673

Post your dick and I will give you back your account. This is a power dynamic at play.

Keep my old account. I don’t give a fuck nigga that shit linked with my real name anyway.
Tuesday Post
Time Husk
17 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply 
January 16 2018 6:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I changed the e-mail address you aren't fooling me glomulus.
all threads All Threads ›› Tuesday yall ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tuesday yall

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?