June 10 2018 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wanna hang out today corlo?
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
June 10 2018 11:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lmfaooooooo i blew up a picture and literally said nothing and immediately it was turned into a negative criticism. When did pahc become the land of facebook?
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 10 2018 11:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
When it stopped being cool to call people faggots and niggers hope that helps
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

June 10 2018 11:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

June 10 2018 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Now im wondering when this site will be renamed ‘stereosupporter’ because killing stereos is just too negative .
Jess.
wiener breath
38,758 Posts
32/F/PA

June 10 2018 11:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Lmfaooooooo i blew up a picture and literally said nothing and immediately it was turned into a negative criticism. When did pahc become the land of facebook?

Oh stop John. You blew up the picture for a specific reason. If you were just trying to call out her damaged toes that she was highlighting, that is the part you would have zoomed in on. At least now you realize it was a stupid thing to do so you are trying to act like “guys all I did was zoom in on a picture and you make it seem like I had negative intentions!”

Also, I always find the “when did PAHC turn into x” comments funny. I don’t know man, because we all grew up and realized that it’s not cool to treat people like trash? Yeah, this website used to be full of bullying, harassment, and just general shitty stuff years ago. No one is proud of it.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

June 10 2018 11:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Srereokiller "do not call out someone's damaged toes" dot com
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

June 10 2018 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Pa stalk and harass Adam schnell for literally years every single day hardcore dot com
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

June 10 2018 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dont try to read into my posts too much jess. Im actually really good friends with alyssa and have been for a very long time. Like even back when most of the folks here were being incredibly mean to her while everyone else sat back and watched. I dont feel the least bit sorry for posting that and I refuse to allow you or anyone else to try and make me feel that way. You want to step in and be the morals police then say something the next time the gang starts in on schnell.
Kev_in
One falls off
4,293 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
June 10 2018 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wtf all I did was ask another man to hang out. It's not like I forced him to put his penis in my mouth
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
June 10 2018 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You got to fight

Dun dun

For your right

Snare snare snare snare snare snare snare

To act like an asshole then deflect towards everyone else when it’s known that it’s not cool anymoreeeeee
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

June 10 2018 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
But if it’s a joke between two people who cares
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,725 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
June 10 2018 12:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You’re all just the worst
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

June 10 2018 12:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No one is deflecting anything here. Im man enough to stand behind my actions and my justification behind it. Its amazing that toe hair is such a hot button issue this morning on a website with rape emoticons. And to take the “when did this website become......” a little further; I don’t believe that its only because “everyone grew up” . Yes to a point we all did, Im not the same person I was (thankfully) . I think that this site is also a reflection of the internet trend where people go out of their way to be offended, read into things at such a level where nothing is innocent or taken at face value. Jess is probably sitting in a chateau in the swiss alps drinking wine and yet took time out of her day to read into an innocent jab i took at a friend and turn it into some sort of shaming insult. Can we just give each other a little bit of slack? Its toe hair fro fucks sake.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,323 Posts
34/M/NY

June 10 2018 12:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Brett Weir

But if it’s a joke between two people who cares

all threads All Threads ›› Saturn Saturday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Saturn Saturday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login: