all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana
8====D
66,500 Posts
36/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
June 18 2018 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fucking Billy Baldwin’s facial hair
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,821 Posts
43/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 18 2018 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: penisbong

Sidney, get on board with the boat platform.

Pun intended.

We have a boat all ready....I'm in
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (3)
June 18 2018 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Holy shit that is billy baldwin? lmao
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 18 2018 9:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

When you can get clients to agree to pay more, insurance companies to bring down prices and control state agencies from controlling every aspect of a business we could pay more per hour.

Also I don't disagree that the minimum wage has not kept up with inflation....what would you expect me to do about that? If you say "pay more"....ok....see my first statement because without those things we go out of business with a per hour wage increase.

No. The first step is getting CEOs to not take such egregious salaries, and to stop making the company's maximization of profits to appease shareholders the most important factor. Then it becomes quite easy to raise the wage of the average worker.

Workers should come first. A happy workforce leads to increased productivity, which leads to increased growth. Worker stagnation and turnover costs the company a dickload of money. You know this very well.

Customers will agree to pay more when they have more money to fucking spend, which comes when you raise their paychecks. This isn't rocket surgery.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 18 2018 9:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sidney how much do you pay per year in onboarding new employees? All factors - hiring them on, training, etc. Can you quantify the productivity lost by having to train a new employee to do the job of someone who quit after 6 months or a year?
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
June 18 2018 9:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dicksucker: fuck off. $12 an hour may not provide the best living but it will pay the bills if you live simply enouh. Start at $12, work overtime and pay for your shit. I lived on my own for $7 an hour back in the day and I did ok. My buddy pays great wages, his drivers average 70k a year. You put in a ton of hours but the work is there. Everyone wants to fucking act like you cant make a living unless you are pulling in some ridiculous wage. Get a fucking job, work your ass off and climb the ladder. It can be done and anyone who wants to say it cant was never in that position.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 18 2018 9:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It literally will not pay the bills if you live simply enough, and YOU fuck off for being a fucking tool who repeats that shit.

Wages need to be adjusted. Fuck off.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You're literally THE problem with this country with that shit mentality. YOU are the problem.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"You just gotta work hard enough!" can get fucked. Plenty of god damn people work their knuckles to the bone every day in this country and they get shafted because assholes like you are too stubborn to see that you've been fucking had.

God, fuck you.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Move to Russia or some other oligarchical shithole with that shitty, selfish mentality. This is fucking America. People deserve better than your horseshit.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This thread has now taken a turn for the worse. I blame dickscraper.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Blame unchecked capitalism and an uneducated voter base.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I personally check in for all your social, economic, and political agendas but I fear others do not and this could bankrupt the webmaster.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The spammers will take over.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,822 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
June 18 2018 10:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What is the credit score/bounce rate ratio of this website?
all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: How to uninstall Monday from your life

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?