all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
June 18 2018 10:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You are the biggest pussy ive ever engaged here, its funny because you say Im the problem. I was the exact person you claim to defend. I moved out at a young age with no college and delivered fucking pizzas to pay rent. My wage? $6.35 an hour all under the table with zero benefits. I bounced around working heavy manual labor jobs for years until I got in at a factory and worked long enough to put myself through night school for computers. Here I sit years later with a daughter, a house and a comfortable life. My wife works in a factory right now, and they have a heavy turnover rate. Wanna know why? Because most of those people come in and immediately want to play the system: call off every other week, open an fmla for some bullshit reason and work every angle to get paid for doing next to nothing. My friends who have businesses deal with the same thing. Its a fact. These are all facts that prove you wrong. I lived it, I continue to see it. 2 words: work hard. It isnt expensive to live in lancaster county PA, and you can do it on $12 an hour, be mad all you want.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (3)
June 18 2018 10:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

What is the credit score/bounce rate ratio of this website?

850. My SAT score.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
June 18 2018 10:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You are confusing anecdotal evidence with the way shit actually works on a large scale.

No one gives a fuck what you did. Good for you. You worked hard. Solid, now fuck off and instead of telling other people how great it is to work for a bullshit wage, you just step out of the way while people who know what the fuck they're talking about do the talking.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I got fucked so everyone else should too"
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Or 420/69 lolol fuck you
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You realize that's what you're saying? Instead of saying "yeah things should be better, it'd be great if things got way better so that when my daughter enters the workforce she'll live better than I did at her age" you are saying "fuck her, she should eat the same shit I did because I'm resentful that I got fucked with a big rod".

Again. You are the problem. Your shit mentality is holding this country back.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You got a lot of nerve talking to me like that
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,885 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
June 18 2018 10:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper
Wages need to be adjusted.

Backed 100%. No idea why some of you hate the poor but have no problem with multi million dollar salaries for ceos
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Even the poor can afford a boat. You can rent a canoe for $8 an hour. If they don’t eat for two days they can have a great weekend on the lake.
penisbong
Time Husk
907 Posts
50/M/NA

June 18 2018 10:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
3 days if they want the keystone light.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
June 18 2018 10:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You dont know anything about me, what I stand for or how Im raising my kid. Im not bitter about anything, I have loved every minute of my adult life with zero regrets. I dont feel I got fucked at all, on the contrary I went into the real world with no education and did what I needed to do to pay bills and achieved my dreams all while doing it my way. Im saying: get out and work 3 fucking jobs if you need to. It builds character, nothing is wrong with hard work. Yeah life can suck but if you own your situation and get out and handle business you will make it. And I will continue to do the talking and there is zero you or anyone else can do about it. You have zero ability to debate, you act like a little bitch who thinks he knows it all and cant have a rational debate without being insulting. I know I wouldnt be able to debate you in person without collapsing your lungs and breaking you in half like a cheap card table.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bro I know plenty about you based on the shit you post here. You aren't some big mystery.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You don't feel you got fucked at all because you're in denial. You got fucked.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have zero ability to debate?? Lol says the dude who doesn't even know how paragraphs work.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,529 Posts
32/M/IL

June 18 2018 10:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck off you stupid melon. You are the problem with this country. YOU are the problem with this country.
all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: How to uninstall Monday from your life

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?