all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply
subduction megathrusts
Time Husk
245 Posts
22/M/NA

June 19 2018 1:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

That is a great deal of effort for 7 views.

Not really, I didn't make the chart. lol
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 1:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,387 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (4)
June 19 2018 3:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I want an old school pen pal
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,294 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 4:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

what movie is this Carl?!

moose. directed by fred durst lol
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,118 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
June 19 2018 6:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Sidney how much do you pay per year in onboarding new employees? All factors - hiring them on, training, etc. Can you quantify the productivity lost by having to train a new employee to do the job of someone who quit after 6 months or a year?

I could take a good guess at it but I'm wondering why you are asking and how you would like to apply that to what I stated earlier?

I know you have run a successful business for years now and will probably "school" me on how we really should be doing it.....
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 8:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Move to Russia or some other oligarchical shithole with that shitty, selfish mentality. This is fucking America. People deserve better than your horseshit.

lol....you are a complete nut case
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 8:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

You are the biggest pussy ive ever engaged here, its funny because you say Im the problem. I was the exact person you claim to defend. I moved out at a young age with no college and delivered fucking pizzas to pay rent. My wage? $6.35 an hour all under the table with zero benefits. I bounced around working heavy manual labor jobs for years until I got in at a factory and worked long enough to put myself through night school for computers. Here I sit years later with a daughter, a house and a comfortable life. My wife works in a factory right now, and they have a heavy turnover rate. Wanna know why? Because most of those people come in and immediately want to play the system: call off every other week, open an fmla for some bullshit reason and work every angle to get paid for doing next to nothing. My friends who have businesses deal with the same thing. Its a fact. These are all facts that prove you wrong. I lived it, I continue to see it. 2 words: work hard. It isnt expensive to live in lancaster county PA, and you can do it on $12 an hour, be mad all you want.

I have about 130 employees. We offer health benefits IF you work 130 hours average a month. You know how many take advantage of it?

You know why in most cases? The reason I hear the most is they don't want to have to pay for medical coverage.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,980 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
June 19 2018 8:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I lived off of $12 an hour BUT the only way I survived was because I had child support and worked side jobs. I was still struggling hard. Who am I kidding? I struggle hard now.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 8:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Wages need to be adjusted.

Backed 100%. No idea why some of you hate the poor but have no problem with multi million dollar salaries for ceos

Its funny because I never said I didnt agree with that statement. I only talked about ways that a person could possibly make things work on a lower salary and then talked about how businesses in this area have a hard time getting goid employees.

This is victim blaming. Go tell a battered wife how if she better pleased her husband maybe he wouldn't hit her so hard.

Fuck off, twat.

after this I'm convinced you were drunk posting here last night....great comparison here.....jesus Christ....
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,980 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
June 19 2018 8:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I will say though $12 to start with no education is a gem.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I will say though $12 to start with no education is a gem.

it's very tuff....no doubt.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,487 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
June 19 2018 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's about what I got at the mental hospital, that was like 10 years ago (holy shit btw) and everything is more expensive now
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,476 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 8:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wasn't drunk. Stand by everything. Whiskeyx is a self hating clown. I have absolutely no clue how one could have the mentality of wanting others to experience the same bullshit you went through rather than wanting things to get better for all. That is the definition of selfishness.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,476 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 9:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Sidney how much do you pay per year in onboarding new employees? All factors - hiring them on, training, etc. Can you quantify the productivity lost by having to train a new employee to do the job of someone who quit after 6 months or a year?

I could take a good guess at it but I'm wondering why you are asking and how you would like to apply that to what I stated earlier?

I know you have run a successful business for years now and will probably "school" me on how we really should be doing it.....

No, I honestly don't know and was curious what the answer was. Obviously I was going to compare that with how much a raise in your minimum wage would cost. Like if raising your minimum pay by $2 an hour would lead to x% gain in employee retention vs. the productivity cost of losing those employees with the current lower wage.

I don't know. Would be a cool exercise though.
all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: How to uninstall Monday from your life

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?