all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply
Kev_in
One falls off
4,453 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
June 19 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How does taking a shit figure into that?
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,476 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Honestly if anything that means he has more time to hit enter twice.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hello

Is this correct? Spacing and grammar, yes'?

Nice
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 10:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Nothing about that is egregious. Very little of that has to do with the fact that there needs to be a wage adjustment in this country to combat stagnation. Just because you, or anyone, has some shitty employees doesn't mean that the purchasing power of the entire class of working poor in this country should decrease over time.

It doesn't....but I also don't think just raising the minimum wage (again which I'm not totally against) is going to really solve anything. I think we will still have the same problems we all ready have. I told you we tried the "high pay" route.....it changed nothing.....still had the same problems as before.

I see bad parents raising kids to be bad parents....and it's cycle that needs to be broken. People who make bad choices teach their kids to make bad choices and on and on and on. WAY too many kids being born out without support systems....I have more work than we can handle and a constant excuse is kids....it's one reason I'm for abortion....I know that is sad to say but it's true.
brian.
new cocks
146,083 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 19 2018 10:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
whom?
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
June 19 2018 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Heres a better answer: I dont care nor did I read dicksuckers response. Have fun being mad little man.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,476 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah sidney we are just making different points. I don't disagree with anything you said except "raising the minimum wage isn't going to solve anything". It needs to be raised to adjust for inflation and cost of living. This is something that should and has in the past happened regularly. I'm in no way saying it's a magic cure for all that ails us. I am saying it is one step that must be taken to improve our economy overall.

The fact that we are so behind on catching up right now is decreasing the purchasing power of low and middle classes and only serving to line the pockets of the rich who rely on a complacent workforce and middlemen who stifle cries for wage adjustments by referring to those who call for adjustments "pussies" with "tampons" like the stooge whiskeyx likes to do to me. They are unwitting pawns being used to suppress the rights and needs of a workforce who deserve better if we are to call ourselves the greatest country on earth. They are the true "pussies" with "tampons" of our time.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ya"ll are a bunch of angry fagorts.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,476 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Heres a better answer: I dont care nor did I read dicksuckers response. Have fun being mad little man.

Have fun being one of the major problems with this country ¯\_(?)_/¯
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I type with my penis sometimes, I use it on the space bar only though.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,774 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
Little man is a great movie
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
I doubt xwhiskeyx has much pull in raising the federal minimum wage. Lol
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kettlebells wreck me. I don't even go to a gym anymore.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
June 19 2018 10:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im just having fun, period. His opinion of me has no bearing on anything.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,799 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 10:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

I doubt xwhiskeyx has much pull in raising the federal minimum wage. Lol

this.

Again I'm not ALL IN for raising the minimum wage but am willing to work with it to still see our company succeed. There have been many laws passed over the years that don't benefit us company wise but we've worked with it and pushed on.....just like we will if they raised minimum wage in our state.

We pay higher then minimum even to people with no experience. We pay what the market dictates and what works for us so that we are covering costs of everything else it takes to run a business. Plus you know what? I like to keep my lifestyle of living as well....I've worked hard for what I have and invested time and money in this thing....why shouldn't I be allowed to enjoy it? I think Dickscraper and a lot of others seems to think these big bad CEO's just fell into their jobs and don't deserve anything they earn.....everything needs to be looked at from an individual perspective....not everyone's story is the same. If someone worked hard for years to build something into a major company they should be allowed to have their cake and eat it too.

I think I'm rambling now
all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: How to uninstall Monday from your life

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?