all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

I doubt xwhiskeyx has much pull in raising the federal minimum wage. Lol

this.

You're both incorrect. Obviously as an individual he's just an asshole. The problem is there are many, many people with his bullshit mentality who vote. "He" is absolutely a problem with this country.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I see where you're going with the CEOs thing but you're writing off that a lot of them make far more than they deserve. I'm not talking about you who built something and has earned a comfortable salary. That is an entirely different class.
brian.
new cocks
146,084 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
June 19 2018 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
whom*
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm voting for Trump in the next election just to cancel your vote. I'll make a gif of me sealing the envelope and add a note to the letter that you have approved of my decision.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Some men just want to watch the world burn. - Heather Ledgerson
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jk I don't mail anything, too much effort.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Whomst wants to see a nine point five incher?
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
June 19 2018 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 10:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

I see where you're going with the CEOs thing but you're writing off that a lot of them make far more than they deserve. I'm not talking about you who built something and has earned a comfortable salary. That is an entirely different class.

ok but then you would be the first person to chastise me if I were to vote for a Republican presidential candidate (not Trump since he is an anomaly) since typically they are more beneficial towards a business...especially small business.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I absolutely would not. There are a fair number of decent reasons to vote Republican in a typical election, yours being (in my opinion) by far the most reasonable.

And yeah Trump doesn't count.
Kev_in
One falls off
4,461 Posts
38/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
June 19 2018 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dictating what a ceo deserves to make is the same as saying the average worker only deserves 7.50 an hour
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Absolutely untrue.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,780 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
June 19 2018 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How to uninstall a thread from your memory
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,803 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 19 2018 11:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Absolutely untrue.

why....again don't you believe every case needs to be looked at individually?

I'm sure you do....and if you look at the vast amounts of CEO's there are out there where do you draw the line that this guy/woman is making WAY too much while they treat their employees like shit. Do you think there are SO many of those types of cases that it would make a difference if they slashed those CEO's salaries?

I don't think it would because I don't believe there are that many CEO's out there who don't deserve what they worked hard to get....I believe a good majority of them deserve their pay....and only a small amount landed ass backwards into their comfy job.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,480 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
June 19 2018 11:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The very idea that there are individuals who make more money than they are able to spend while there are droves of workers struggling to pay the bills is morally fucked the fuck up. The average CEO makes nearly 400 times the average bottom barrel worker. Surely there is a line, somewhere between 2 and 399, where we could fill that gap with a greater distribution of funds directed towards a greater number of people, rather than one individual.

This is a moral conundrum. To advocate for the CEO that makes millions upon millions over the day worker who makes $12 an hour is to be a complete chump.

>Do you think there are SO many of those types of cases that it would make a difference if they slashed those CEO's salaries?

Yes? I mean the answer is yes, so it's not a matter of what I think.

I'm not advocating for the government to necessarily straight up slash the salaries of CEOs. That's a bit too interventionist for me. I am advocating for 1.) The government to increase the tax rate on these people who make millions, so as to lessen the tax burden on those making less money. As it stands, the CEOs are getting the tax breaks and the day workers are shouldering the burden, 2.) Corporations and companies as a whole to take the moral high ground and spread the company's wealth to the entire workforce.

The onus is largely on the American people to use their votes and their spending dollars to influence this kind of thing. Unfortunately, as I stated before, we have dickheads like whiskeyx who self-hate and perpetuate the entire premise that nobody deserves anything better than they got so fuck it. Unfortunately with this mentality and action, the rich win by default.
all threads All Threads ›› How to uninstall Monday from your life ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: How to uninstall Monday from your life

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?