April 7 2019 12:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ohhh lord have mercy
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
April 7 2019 9:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I thought credit scores only went up to 850 and were put into place to punish/take advantage of those that aren't educated enough on personal finance. Also, I have an 806 and very much like my BOA rewards card.

Alyssa, I'm sorry for what you're going through but you are also a white woman so I would use that to your advantage and wear glasses and a modest sweater at your court hearing. If you have a nose ring, take it out that day. Also cry and talk about your son. "I use these to microdose for my depression and anxiety and [blah blah insert a story about how hard you work as a single mother and blah blah]." Practice in the mirror and get the act down.

My extreme anxiety causes me to clench my teeth (sleeping and awake) and they have shifted. So that's great. I have been trying out different medications and zoloft made me wired and unable to sleep, so that's checked off. I think I need to give lexapro another try. I'm very much afraid of losing/damaging my chompers.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,982 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
April 7 2019 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I thought credit scores only went up to 850 and were put into place to punish/take advantage of those that aren't educated enough on personal finance. Also, I have an 806 and very much like my BOA rewards card.

My extreme anxiety causes me to clench my teeth (sleeping and awake) and they have shifted. So that's great. I have been trying out different medications and zoloft made me wired and unable to sleep, so that's checked off. I think I need to give lexapro another try. I'm very much afraid of losing/damaging my chompers.

I had similar issues, venlafaxine changed my life
Jess.
wiener breath
38,758 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
April 7 2019 5:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am prescribed Klonopin due to my GAD, which is also for sleep. Changed my life when I got the prescription about a decade now. I take it daily before bed.

I also have to wear a mouth guard before bed because..same issue, plus night terrors.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,901 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
April 7 2019 5:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Alyssa, I'm sorry for what you're going through but you are also a white woman so I would use that to your advantage and wear glasses and a modest sweater at your court hearing. If you have a nose ring, take it out that day. Also cry and talk about your son. "I use these to microdose for my depression and anxiety and [blah blah insert a story about how hard you work as a single mother and blah blah]." Practice in the mirror and get the act down.

Ty. Ready to do whatever I have to.
all threads All Threads ›› Friedaggz ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Friedaggz

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band