all threads All Threads ›› Post Sixers Loss Wednesday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
13,589 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (3)
May 9 2019 3:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,198 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 9 2019 6:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: sidney

What fun is it to talk about a an average or shitty team???

you don't have to be a fairweather fan because of this statement. my football team made a shitty season, but i will always love it.

who cares anyway?

robertcop.jpg
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,128 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (5)
May 9 2019 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was super hype on the Phils in the seasons running up to and a couple of years after their World Series win, but then when they went downhill it just wasn’t enjoyable to watch. I’d keep tabs on them and what not, but I wasn’t a super fan anymore. They piqued my interest again this season though, to the point where I went out and bought a 16 game plan and haven’t missed a game yet this season.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 9 2019 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fair weather fans are fans that ONLY talk, wear hats/jerseys or watch games because they now hear well a team is doing and they like them mostly for social reasons.

only super duper nerd fans were watching every Sixers game when they were tanking
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,950 Posts
32/F/PA

May 9 2019 1:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

fair weather fans are fans that ONLY talk, wear hats/jerseys or watch games because they now hear well a team is doing and they like them mostly for social reasons.

only super duper nerd fans were watching every Sixers game when they were tanking

Who fucking cares? This whole argument is a pissing contest.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,950 Posts
32/F/PA

May 9 2019 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
“I’m Britney spear’s biggest fan.”

“No you’re not. If you haven’t seen every concert ever or memorized the words to all of her unreleased songs you’re not even a real fan.”
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 9 2019 1:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

Who fucking cares? This whole argument is a pissing contest.

overall? no one...that's why I called it a moronic conversation previously. My wife is a Yankees fan so I would call myself a fair weather Yankees fan...I only really got "into" them because of her....and baseball for that matter

sorry we are not having serious discussions for you in this post
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,950 Posts
32/F/PA

May 9 2019 1:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I forgive you.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,438 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 9 2019 3:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't believe it took like 24 hours for Sidney to realize the only point he had to make was to dispute my definition of fairweather fan. The man is wildly bad at constructing a cohesive argument.

I literally don't even care about the fairweather fan bullshit argument I was just egging him on to see how poor his train of thought is. His only points at any point were "I was a fan of AI when you were slightly younger than me" (???) and "you're a dick" or whatever.

Seriously unbelievable watching this guy think he has said something of meaning. All you had to say, at any point, was "that's not what a fairweather fan is".
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
May 9 2019 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
May 9 2019 4:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I can't believe it took like 24 hours for Sidney to realize the only point he had to make was to dispute my definition of fairweather fan. The man is wildly bad at constructing a cohesive argument.

I literally don't even care about the fairweather fan bullshit argument I was just egging him on to see how poor his train of thought is. His only points at any point were "I was a fan of AI when you were slightly younger than me" (???) and "you're a dick" or whatever.

Seriously unbelievable watching this guy think he has said something of meaning. All you had to say, at any point, was "that's not what a fairweather fan is".

Holy shit you don't know when to stop being a complete jackass....I don't understand how anyone can work or even socialize with you.

You consistently always have to be right
Cumby
Time Husk
10,736 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (4)
May 9 2019 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
13,589 Posts
35/F/NA

May 10 2019 1:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Klaxtun
Time Husk
14 Posts
22/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 10 2019 1:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
when your team wins its like youre a winner too
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
13,589 Posts
35/F/NA

May 10 2019 2:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

all threads All Threads ›› Post Sixers Loss Wednesday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Post Sixers Loss Wednesday Thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?