Jk
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
July 10 2019 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

Its almost noon, that means the mentally unstable wrecking ball should be waking up soon.

Just leave her alone. She’s going through a lot and that’s obvious. Not everyone handles things the way that others think they should. She’s not hurting anyone and it’s clear that posting here is a release for her. If you ever met Rachel you’d probably like her.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

July 10 2019 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’m going through a lot myself. While my reactions have improved dramatically, I can’t say that I always act the way that is expected of me. Loneliness, depression, anxiety, stress... it’s hard to deal with. If it wasn’t for dark humurous memes on Facebook, I have no idea what I’d be doing to fill the void because nothing feels good right now. Do you really want to be someone who contributes to someone else’s already overwhelming load to carry?
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

July 10 2019 1:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think most of you are pretty cool these days, I didn’t used to think so. The trauma I carried around associated with this website while I was experiencing the onset of my illness was huge. After I had my son, i used to have full on anxiety attacks when I’d see anyone who could fit the mold of a typical poster in public. Bandshirt, tattoos, anything really. While it’s not the hazing machine that it used to be, you guys openly trashing Rachel for posting “too much” or whatever the issue is isn’t cool. It’s very obvious that she’s vulnerable. Putting out your hand to help someone up while theyre down is a lot more effective than kicking them.
homusmomus673
Master Baiter
597 Posts
8/M/PA

offline   (1)
July 10 2019 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dont know nothing about nothing. im literally just here to find people to party with.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

July 10 2019 2:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Party on

fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (4)
July 10 2019 3:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

Its almost noon, that means the mentally unstable wrecking ball should be waking up soon.

Just leave her alone. She’s going through a lot and that’s obvious. Not everyone handles things the way that others think they should. She’s not hurting anyone and it’s clear that posting here is a release for her. If you ever met Rachel you’d probably like her.

fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA

July 10 2019 3:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 10 2019 3:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I think most of you are pretty cool these days, I didn’t used to think so. The trauma I carried around associated with this website while I was experiencing the onset of my illness was huge. After I had my son, i used to have full on anxiety attacks when I’d see anyone who could fit the mold of a typical poster in public. Bandshirt, tattoos, anything really. While it’s not the hazing machine that it used to be, you guys openly trashing Rachel for posting “too much” or whatever the issue is isn’t cool. It’s very obvious that she’s vulnerable. Putting out your hand to help someone up while theyre down is a lot more effective than kicking them.

I get your point and I dont want to contribute to kicking her while she is down, but she has been ‘down’ for over a year now. Thats over a year of spamming every thread as well as the website as a whole with unintelligible posts which interrupt anyone elses ability to move a topic forward in any kind of progressive manner. I may ask a question on page two but you wont see it unless you search through numerous jibberish posts. My question is why idnt anyone who knows her in real life helping her? She seems like she is on the verge of something bad.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

July 10 2019 3:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’ve been down for 13 years. There isn’t a time limit. Have you tried reaching out and being understanding and supportive? Have you tried the caring approach and expressing that over posting is causing it to be difficult to carry a conversation in a way that’s not negative? I usually only see people attacking her which if course is only going to get a negative response. Kindness goes a long way.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
2,971 Posts
32/F/PA

July 10 2019 3:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Rach. Can you try to not post so many posts in a row on the daily threads? I’m always willing to be an ear when you need to vent, or just to say things out loud. Seriously, you message me “purple is a stupid planet” and I won’t be annoyed. I’m not asking you to leave or to not post.

Rachel really is a sweet and funny person. You would have zero problems with her face to face.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA

July 10 2019 3:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

I get your point and I dont want to contribute to kicking her while she is down, but she has been ‘down’ for over a year now. Thats over a year of spamming every thread as well as the website as a whole with unintelligible posts which interrupt anyone elses ability to move a topic forward in any kind of progressive manner. I may ask a question on page two but you wont see it unless you search through numerous jibberish posts. My question is why idnt anyone who knows her in real life helping her? She seems like she is on the verge of something bad.

what the hell are you even talking about? half of the gibberish I'm posting is everyday shit everyone deals with.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA

July 10 2019 4:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jesus Christ I'm just going to go back to not posting here at all.

I don't get the having to be cool 24/7

And whatever take care have fun
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 10 2019 4:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I’ve been down for 13 years. There isn’t a time limit. Have you tried reaching out and being understanding and supportive? Have you tried the caring approach and expressing that over posting is causing it to be difficult to carry a conversation in a way that’s not negative? I usually only see people attacking her which if course is only going to get a negative response. Kindness goes a long way.

I actually did reach out and was trying to be supportive and understanding, know what that got me? That got me accused of being a fake account and then she went down the rabbit hole of lies being spread, etc. i stopped at that point. Also, I dont know her personally, and me having a user account on a website where she posts doesnt obligate me to do shit. Again, if anyone here does know her personally I would expect them to help her rather than watching her melt down online and do nothing. And before you get yourself bent, none of that was directed at you.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA

July 10 2019 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

I'm not down at all. I'm completely the opposite of down since April 2018. A LOT of people around me are down & I squawk about it because I want people to live.

Take it easy enjoy your eggs part 696969
all threads All Threads ›› Another day, another thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Another day, another thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band