all threads All Threads ›› Another day, another thread ›› new reply Post Reply
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you dealt with it...
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA


offline   (23)
July 10 2019 4:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I dont miss anything involving the past with this site because there was a lot of really shitty things going on back then. I was a part of it, Im not like that anymore and because of that I would not want to relive any of those moments. I'm also too old to say 'life sucks' because that is just an obvious statement and the criteria that I may base that statement off of could be highly criticized when comparing what I think sucks to other people's version of what sucks If you are in your thirties you just know that life is tough.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
do whatever the fuck you want, meaning deal with it. i have depression but my anxiety is much much better. i do things i want to do without giving a fuck what anyone thinks. thats me dealing with it. you call off your whole schedule. you dealt with it.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

I dont miss anything involving the past with this site because there was a lot of really shitty things going on back then. I was a part of it, Im not like that anymore and because of that I would not want to relive any of those moments. I'm also too old to say 'life sucks' because that is just an obvious statement and the criteria that I may base that statement off of could be highly criticized when comparing what I think sucks to other people's version of what sucks If you are in your thirties you just know that life is tough.



yeah, you’re a real pansy now. life sucks in general. no need to make it harder than it is.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA


online  mobile reply   (4)
July 10 2019 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You think talking about it makes it harder?
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
“im too old to blah blah blah”

lol shut up nerd.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

You think talking about it makes it harder?



i was saying life stinks in general. i wasnt having a pissing contest on whose life stinks less or more. life just stinks in general. i highly suggest talking about to whoever you want/can.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA


offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 10 2019 4:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im soft like butter
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
therapy is stupid because it cost money, but it’s a very good out.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA


offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 10 2019 4:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

“im too old to blah blah blah”

lol shut up nerd.



“Life sucks blah blah blah, my depression and anxiety blah blah blah.”
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i thought you were too old to say stupid shit like that?
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,104 Posts
34/M/PA


offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 10 2019 4:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you old fucking prick. go buy a casket or something you old fart.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
15,048 Posts
35/F/NA


online  mobile reply   (4)
July 10 2019 4:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

You think talking about it makes it harder?






i was saying life stinks in general. i wasnt having a pissing contest on whose life stinks less or more. life just stinks in general. i highly suggest talking about to whoever you want/can.



totally. Bad thoughts can be very isolating. Commiserating can save lives.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA


offline   (23)
July 10 2019 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

you old fucking prick. go buy a casket or something you old fart.



lol go trim a bush and spread some mulch.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,461 Posts
32/M/IL


offline  mobile reply   (11)
July 10 2019 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

where's dickscraper?



all threads All Threads ›› Another day, another thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Another day, another thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol


google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band



Your ad here?