all threads All Threads ›› Durrrrrsday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Klapton
Time Husk
380 Posts
52/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
September 12 2019 3:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I’m very sorry to hear about your family and your cancer. I don’t know if you’re telling the truth or being a dick, either way it would be insensitive not to acknowledge that part of your story of it’s true.

I wasn't lying.
Klapton
Time Husk
380 Posts
52/M/PA

September 12 2019 3:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Time for me to go. I just got chills at how much this place disgusts me.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,294 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (5)
September 12 2019 3:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sure you are. You’ll post again in 15 minutes or less.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,294 Posts
36/M/PA

September 12 2019 3:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Calllllled it.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,294 Posts
36/M/PA

September 12 2019 3:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Going to another Phillies game tonite. I think it’s my 25th of the year? Definitely over 20. Let’s hope I get the good Phillies and not the shitty Phillies.
Kev_in
One falls off
4,533 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
September 12 2019 3:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The battery in my dkny watch constantly runs slow. Life is tuff. How’s your credit score dscrape?
Kev_in
One falls off
4,533 Posts
38/M/PA

September 12 2019 4:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The watch runs slow not the battery. I misspoke because I’m typing while driving, not because I have brain damage from being an alcoholic
Wiseacre
Time Husk
3,036 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
September 12 2019 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

I grew up in an upper middle class home and now I have my own upper middle class home. Woo. This is one of the weirder pissing contests I’ve seen.

My point is, if you hate your cushy well paying job so much, you have the opportunity and funds to explore other options or take the vacation doing the things you desire to do. There are people who hate their under a living wage jobs and do not have the options that you have. I’m not saying that people in a seat of privilege aren’t allowed to have depression or hate their jobs, but they are in a much better seat to change that. Shut up, do something. That’s what I’m fucking doing.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,294 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
September 12 2019 4:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I grew up in an upper middle class home and now I have my own upper middle class home. Woo. This is one of the weirder pissing contests I’ve seen.

My point is, if you hate your cushy well paying job so much, you have the opportunity and funds to explore other options or take the vacation doing the things you desire to do. There are people who hate their under a living wage jobs and do not have the options that you have. I’m not saying that people in a seat of privilege aren’t allowed to have depression or hate their jobs, but they are in a much better seat to change that. Shut up, do something. That’s what I’m fucking doing.

Thats not really how it works though. I get paid a lot, but I also have a lot of fiscal responsibilities. Id agree with you if I had maintained the same lifestyle I did when I was making 30k a year, but unfortunately mo money = mo problems. I could quit my job and find something I enjoy more, and I'd say about 5 months in my house would be in foreclosure, my car would be repossessed and my credit score would be demolished. Like if you get into fuck you money range, than yeah, I agree...you can bugger off and chaseyour dreams and all that shit, but the reality is that tpyically your financial obligations scale up in proportion to your salary increases. Typically referred to lifestyle creep.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,294 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (5)
September 12 2019 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I also acknowledge that being a white dude, I come into it with certain advantages/privilege, but the worst part about that kind of shit is that people read advantage/privilege as "golden ticket". I still had to bust my ass to get where I am. Between school, shitty jobs, paycheck to paycheck living, unemployment, etc, I still had to earn what I'm getting now.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,418 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 12 2019 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

“Poor me I have all of this money and I’m good at my job”

lol
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,418 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 12 2019 4:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
she waited from 3:44 pm to 3:44 pm

Kev_in
One falls off
4,533 Posts
38/M/PA

September 12 2019 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Money is green & I live on 420 per week
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,821 Posts
43/M/PA

September 12 2019 5:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I also acknowledge that being a white dude, I come into it with certain advantages/privilege, but the worst part about that kind of shit is that people read advantage/privilege as "golden ticket". I still had to bust my ass to get where I am. Between school, shitty jobs, paycheck to paycheck living, unemployment, etc, I still had to earn what I'm getting now.

That's a blasphemous thing to say here ... don't tell us about pulling up our boot straps....fucking boot licker you
Kev_in
One falls off
4,533 Posts
38/M/PA

September 12 2019 5:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
all threads All Threads ›› Durrrrrsday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Durrrrrsday Thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics