all threads All Threads ›› Durrrrrsday Thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,525 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
September 12 2019 9:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

any coast “tough guy” hardcore sucks. however, i don’t consider blood for blood “tough guy”.

Agree with the first half of the sentence.

I've never heard them. I assumed they were tough guy based on the name and your description.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,525 Posts
32/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
September 12 2019 9:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just cut to some random song in the middle of Outlaw Anthems and I don't know what you think tough guy hardcore is but this is exactly what I figured they'd sound like.

Thumbs down.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
September 12 2019 9:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tough guy hardcore is just horrendous breakdown after horrendous breakdown. to me at least. either way i can see why people could or would consider it tough guy.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
September 12 2019 9:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hardcore stinks anyway. my enjoyment in hardcore music has diminished to basically a handful of bands. if im listening to hardcore, it needs to be super old school or super fast and annoying.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,820 Posts
31/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
September 12 2019 10:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
September 13 2019 2:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cooze is underutilized
Wiseacre
Time Husk
3,036 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
September 13 2019 3:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

Originally posted by: Wiseacre

I grew up in an upper middle class home and now I have my own upper middle class home. Woo. This is one of the weirder pissing contests I’ve seen.

My point is, if you hate your cushy well paying job so much, you have the opportunity and funds to explore other options or take the vacation doing the things you desire to do. There are people who hate their under a living wage jobs and do not have the options that you have. I’m not saying that people in a seat of privilege aren’t allowed to have depression or hate their jobs, but they are in a much better seat to change that. Shut up, do something. That’s what I’m fucking doing.

Thats not really how it works though. I get paid a lot, but I also have a lot of fiscal responsibilities. Id agree with you if I had maintained the same lifestyle I did when I was making 30k a year, but unfortunately mo money = mo problems. I could quit my job and find something I enjoy more, and I'd say about 5 months in my house would be in foreclosure, my car would be repossessed and my credit score would be demolished. Like if you get into fuck you money range, than yeah, I agree...you can bugger off and chaseyour dreams and all that shit, but the reality is that tpyically your financial obligations scale up in proportion to your salary increases. Typically referred to lifestyle creep.

Again, you’re lucky to have had the ability to work for what you have now. No one said you didn’t have to work for it. When it comes down to it, so many people haven’t had that opportunity. Most people hate their jobs, you’re in a better position than many to change that if you’d like. The rewards of your and doug’s Jobs are pretty fucking sweet.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,412 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (1)
September 13 2019 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn cumby
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,293 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
September 13 2019 3:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I decided I wanted to learn some stuff related to vulnerability testing/penetration testing and set up a home lab on an old laptop. It doesn't seem to appreciate having 4 OSs running simultaneously.
Wiseacre
Time Husk
3,036 Posts
32/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
September 13 2019 7:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

penetration testing

Kev_in
One falls off
4,530 Posts
38/M/PA