all threads All Threads ›› amazing looking girls with nasty gashes ›› new reply Post Reply
Ansel Marrow

avant hardcore
355 Posts
31/M/TX

offline   (1)
October 30 2005 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im seeing this as an upcoming trend. Have you ever seen a perfect 10 and then she spreads her legs.....BAM banana split in your face.

I cant be the only one.
sarcasmatron
grizzly doom
1,706 Posts
75/M/NA


offline   (3)
October 30 2005 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im not sure what youre talking about, i think you need to post a picture.
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
28/M/AZ


offline   (7)
October 30 2005 9:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't think of a vagina that I've seen that could be characterized as "pretty." So what's the diff? Is it oozing?
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
28/M/AZ


offline   (7)
October 30 2005 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't like the look of a vagina unless it is concealed in a thick matting of fur.
andyc
Time Husk
6,202 Posts
64/M/PA


offline   (1)
October 30 2005 9:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stupid thread. who is this kid? you dont get with any perfect 10s.
Jess Alon
Yeah ok drink blea
3,092 Posts
32/M/KY


offline   (1)
October 30 2005 11:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I guess all of female kind didn't get the memo to have their pussy lips tucked in. Be thankful you even get to see one when you're enough of a loser to post about it like this.
Panic
I find problems
5,089 Posts
32/M/PA


offline   (24)
October 30 2005 11:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha this thread made me laugh
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
29/F/AZ


offline   (19)
October 31 2005 12:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sherman

I think that you should take into consideration what your dick looks like before you complain about a "nasty gash".


ding ding ding

no pun intended, but penises are not in contention for any people magazine cover next to brad pitt.

not to mention you're lucky enough for her to spread her legs, so you should be grateful and not bitch about a genetically unblessed pussy.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA


offline     (8)
October 31 2005 12:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:thisgirldesire

Originally posted by: sherman

I think that you should take into consideration what your dick looks like before you complain about a "nasty gash".


ding ding ding

no pun intended, but penises are not in contention for any people magazine cover next to brad pitt.

not to mention you're lucky enough for her to spread her legs, so you should be grateful and not bitch about a genetically unblessed pussy.


thisgirldesire lays it down
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA


offline   (21)
October 31 2005 1:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
chris_curses
Screaming at a Wal
1,599 Posts
31/M/NA


offline   (10)
October 31 2005 7:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:nick danger

I can't think of a vagina that I've seen that could be characterized as "pretty." So what's the diff? Is it oozing?

!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
32/F/GA


offline   (18)
October 31 2005 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think the dudes a faggot.
Consider Me Dead
LaughingOnTheInsid
451 Posts
9/M/NV


offline 
October 31 2005 1:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was just about to say that. what kind of a straight guy thinks vaginas are ugly? maybe you're starting to realize something else about yourself there, buddy. maybe you're starting to get all hot when you see guys in uniform too, hmmm?
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA


offline   (21)
October 31 2005 1:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dudes are attracted to pussy because it's in our nature, we're obligated to be. But come on, it's not like it's a thing of beauty.

!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
32/F/GA


offline   (18)
October 31 2005 3:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Consider Me Dead

i was just about to say that. what kind of a straight guy thinks vaginas are ugly? maybe you're starting to realize something else about yourself there, buddy. maybe you're starting to get all hot when you see guys in uniform too, hmmm?



probably.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
28/M/CA


offline     (33)
October 31 2005 4:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Consider Me Dead

i was just about to say that. what kind of a straight guy thinks vaginas are ugly?



I could post some seriously ugly vaginas in this thread to convince you otherwise but I think I'll spare the rest of the people reading this thread.
all threads All Threads ›› amazing looking girls with nasty gashes ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: amazing looking girls with nasty gashes

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:







Subject


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol