all threads All Threads ›› why spike the ball? (giants game) ›› new reply Post Reply
SSBSTS

poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
November 14 2005 8:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
are you kidding me?!! why spike the ball to stop the clock when your inside the 10?!!

you NEED a touchdown, AND the 2 point conversion. so why stop the clock and give the vikings time??

just run the fucking ball 3 times and get in the god dam endzone!! waste the clock while your doing it, and tie the game and go to overtime!

fucking bullshit!

and Manning, you sucked.

and special teams, you better get your act together.
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
November 14 2005 9:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah i feel bad for the giants....wait no i don't. they looked like a team that can be easily taken over for 1st place.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 14 2005 9:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
HAAA HAAAAA giants suck
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
November 14 2005 9:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ..::localeye::..

yeah i feel bad for the giants....wait no i don't. they looked like a team that can be easily taken over for 1st place.

if they play like that, anybody can beat them.

but when they are on their game, look out!
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
November 14 2005 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
when any team's "on their game" they can win..
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
November 14 2005 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tom.

when any team's "on their game" they can win..

Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
November 14 2005 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
With our corners and safeties, all the Eagles need to do is watch tape of yesterday's game and watch Sharper. Dawkins could easily put together a similar performance. Our offense just needs to run more to eat up more clock and tire their defense out. Only with a D as good as the Giants' do you throw that many INT's and still make it a 3-point last-second game.
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
November 14 2005 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Joe Boccuto

With our corners and safeties, all the Eagles need to do is watch tape of yesterday's game and watch Sharper. Dawkins could easily put together a similar performance. Our offense just needs to run more to eat up more clock and tire their defense out. Only with a D as good as the Giants' do you throw that many INT's and still make it a 3-point last-second game.

yes sir. the giants D are top 3 in the league.

My main concern is Manning. If he can just learn how to look for more receivers before he just unloads it to Burress. The attention Burress and Shockey get, makes Toomer open most of the time. and Tiki open for a screen.

Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
16,066 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 14 2005 2:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Our blitz will swallow Manning whole, like it did last year.
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
November 14 2005 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
let the blitz come. we'll float the screen over your fat heads to tiki for 40 yards.
KnivesBatsNewTats
Doin it for Myself
2,051 Posts
38/M/NJ

offline     (6)
November 14 2005 2:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
just like our pass rush will swallow your passing game, as you have no running attack, no legit go to guy in the air, so yea, your D will prolly give eli some pressure, but you then have to create something on a tough giants D.
Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
16,066 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 14 2005 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yes we do have a legit go-to guy. Chad Lewis is back, bitch. Very hard working Tight End.
Mr. Brownstone
He's been knockin'
861 Posts
14/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 14 2005 3:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:SSBSTS

let the blitz come. we'll float the screen over your fat heads to tiki for 40 yards.

man, he had a heck of a receiving game yesterday, huh?

And ouch... it must be demoralizing to a defense to allow, what - 140 total yards on offense... and still lose the game.

Minnesota may not win another game this year.
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
November 14 2005 3:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mr. Brownstone

Originally posted by:SSBSTS

man, he had a heck of a receiving game yesterday, huh?

And ouch... it must be demoralizing to a defense to allow, what - 140 total yards on offense... and still lose the game.

Minnesota may not win another game this year.

i agree with everything except the last part.

Minnesota isn't the worst team in football. I don't know the rest of their schedule, but Minnesota is capable of winning games. But only if the offense can put up points. The doubt the Viking D isnt going to have a field day like that anymore this year.
UnityMike
Insignia_de_Orgull
26,790 Posts
34/M/DC

offline   (1)
November 14 2005 7:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Eli Manning obviously had a bad game, but the defense played excellent and has really turned it around over the past three games. The 24-21 shouldn't distract people from the reality that a lot needs to be done to stop the defense (none of the touchdowns were given up by the defense). To his credit, Joe makes a similar pointsame thing.
all threads All Threads ›› why spike the ball? (giants game) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: why spike the ball? (giants game)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?