all threads All Threads ›› all this snow ›› new reply Post Reply
SSBSTS

poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
December 6 2005 9:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
is making me wish i was a kid again. I'm looking out my window and i'm thinking about all the kids who have off from school today, and how they're probably out havin snowball fights, and sledding, and having a blast doing it. those were the days.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
December 6 2005 9:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I still go sledding and have occassional snowball fights when we get snow. It would have been nice if we got some last night.
erik
a rocinrollr.
17,713 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 6 2005 10:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
last night we had a huge snowball fight, and then we went dining hall tray sledding down an icey hill.
snow rules in lancaster. it comes down so heavy and freezes right away.
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 6 2005 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:SSBSTS

is making me wish i was a kid again. I'm looking out my window and i'm thinking about all the kids who have off from school today, and how they're probably out havin snowball fights, and sledding, and having a blast doing it. those were the days.

you must have gotten a lot more snow then around here. snow on the grass...thats about it
!! lil Kryzzle !!
Got Tomoto?
20,377 Posts
37/F/GA

offline   (18)
December 6 2005 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
and I took my dog out, wearing short sleeves...

a part of me wants to be home to play in the snow, then come in and drink hot chocolate.

then again, I'm pretty content now because I hate being too cold.
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
December 6 2005 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ..::localeye::..

Originally posted by:SSBSTS

you must have gotten a lot more snow then around here. snow on the grass...thats about it

we got at least 7 inches. i live about 10 minutes from the beach.
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE
GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 6 2005 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck snow.
SSBSTS
poker slut
6,235 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (2)
December 6 2005 11:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: GO VEGAN!

fuck snow.

i dont like it very much now either......but when you were kid, didnt you love it?
Katie.
gets boy haircuts
6,743 Posts
36/F/NJ

offline   (11)
December 6 2005 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They claimed we were going to be getting the worst of this storm here and seriously... Im lookin out the window and I dont see shit!
lolo ferrari
polska prostytutka
10,871 Posts
38/F/PA

offline   (11)
December 6 2005 2:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i lived on a cul de sac when i was in grade school, and our bus stop was at the end of the street. it was snowing one morning, and school hadnt been cancelled, so me and the two oldest boys decided that our whole bus stop was declaring our own snow day after the bus was 5 minutes late.

we all grabbed our schoolbags, ran into my house, hid until the bus passed, and then proceeded to have the craziest snow day ever. no parents, no school. it was so awesome. and the best part, is that we didnt even get in trouble for ringleading the event because us older kids kept the younger ones with us all day and made sure they had hats n gloves n stuff to play outside.
sarcasmatron
grizzly doom
1,706 Posts
81/M/NA

offline   (3)
December 6 2005 2:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
everything makes me wish i was a kid again... fuck growing up.
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
34/M/OH

offline   (21)
December 7 2005 1:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
never had a snow day once in high school and we average about 120" - 145" of snow a year....
all threads All Threads ›› all this snow ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: all this snow

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol