all threads All Threads ›› HELL FUCKING YES! ›› new reply Post Reply
dfklgnskdfas

Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I started my own corporation a month ago and tonight I got my first payment. I drew a concept 11 x 17 drawing of this one guy's dope ass house and scored 200 bucks. The dude in question is a landscaping contractor and based upon what he deemed (verbatim) "a Masterpiece, oh my God this is fucking awesome", I have beat at least three other artists for one hundred plus landscaping drawings (at the same price) this summer. FUCK, I am loving life right now......

YEAH! Fuck, if you fuckers come to NC anytime soon, the party's at my new house which I move into on January 29th.

FUCK YES

I'll provide the beer and maybe even the cigarettes.
Gatsby
Bitch Batch
18,537 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (48)
December 31 2005 12:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wow, good job, man!
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE
GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 31 2005 12:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
congratulations sir. May your good fortune continue in the new year.
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:anghe11ic

wow, good job, man!

Always a great thing to hear praise from Elvira's protegy, give your new husband my best wishes and fortune, and tell Dax Leatherface says "Hi".
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am so fucking psyched right now, everything is going so great
ChewYourFingers
yes she does bleed
201 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (18)
December 31 2005 12:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ah i hope i get that lucky someday.
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
December 31 2005 12:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wow, that's awesome. I hope things continue to go well for you.
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:ChewYourFingers

Nah, you will be. Everybody's got a talent no matter what they say otherwise, so go after that shit. You know what you're good at and what you enjoy doing, just pursue it, that's what I did.
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE
GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 31 2005 12:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Troglodyte

Originally posted by:ChewYourFingers

Nah, you will be. Everybody's got a talent no matter what they say otherwise, so go after that shit. You know what you're good at and what you enjoy doing, just pursue it, that's what I did.

I wouldnt mind discovering her talents...
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
December 31 2005 12:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't think I could ever get into the only thing I was ever good at it. It's extremely based on looks and very competitive. Most of it's crap anyways and I'd be grouped into something I wouldn't want to be classified as, no doubt.

What you're doing sounds much better.
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sara.

I don't think I could ever get into the only thing I was ever good at it. It's extremely based on looks and very competitive. Most of it's crap anyways and I'd be grouped into something I wouldn't want to be classified as, no doubt.

What you're doing sounds much better.

Haha, what I'm doing is what you are going after, that shit's funny. Trust me, if you want it bad enough it comes true. Dog that pooo-nanny, nobody can equal your shit, fucking believe it. That's all it takes, you have to have the WILL to accomplish your dreams, that's all it takes.

The only art classes I took were during my sophomore year in high school, and I landed a professionals' job. Now I've got a grand financial future, forget all that crap the naysayers spout and do what you're meant to do. You what what I'm talking about, all you have to do is exploit it.
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
December 31 2005 12:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm not talking about art, really. I mean, what you're doing is defiantely art but what I'm talking about, it's a form of art, but not on the same level you're referring to. I think I confused you, ugh.
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I'm not talking about art, really. I mean, what you're doing is defiantely art but what I'm talking about, it's a form of art, but not on the same level you're referring to. I think I confused you, ugh.

No, I know what you're talking about, thank you for at least being honest.

The schematic drawing is but a side project I'm using to further my art.

I paint landscapes in acrylic, which is the focus of my corp. of which I am one of two shareholders ( the other being my wife). This is but a springboard into my broader scope, I have to be able to buy more supplies.for my works.
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
December 31 2005 12:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh, I see. Well, I'd like to see some of these works sometime. I've recently become more interested in art.
dfklgnskdfas
Back From The Ashe
2,524 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (1)
December 31 2005 12:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Oh, I see. Well, I'd like to see some of these works sometime. I've recently become more interested in art.

I have several paintings which I need photographed, when they get put in digital I'll post them, baby.

Oh yeah, thy paintings shalt be posted.

Fuck, it's close to New Year's and this is the first time I've been absolutely drunk in two month's time.

FUCK
Sara.
I used to be cool.
12,617 Posts
F/PA

offline   (7)
December 31 2005 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yay, I'm excited.

Yeah I haven't been drunk in...a week and a half, maybe two. So I'm kiiiiinda a lush.
all threads All Threads ›› HELL FUCKING YES! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: HELL FUCKING YES!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?