all threads All Threads ›› Drummer and Bassist need guitarist ›› new reply Post Reply
killtim

nah dude
166 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 4 2006 2:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Two west chester area musicians looking for a guitarist. Both have upwards of 8 years experience playing

Music tastes range from indie rock, jazz, funk, fusion, rock and roll to art music.

Need somebody rhythmically and structurally skilled to help write songs with our other guitar player more skilled with chords, licks and riffs.

Must be willing to play shows, record and tour. And you cant suck either.
IveBecomeUseless
BLOW ME SIDEWAYS!
303 Posts
14/M/PA

offline     (1)
April 4 2006 4:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hey guys ... my name's dave and i'm a guitar player/songwriter. check out some stuff i did before at www.myspace.com/johnnyplaywright i mainly wrote everything with those songs. i'm from west chester. if you're down for writing driving music with catchy hooks let me know

killtim
nah dude
166 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 5 2006 2:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
word up yeah ive known Tim Peck for a long time. I used to play shows with his band and arms of orion and stuff. But if you're interested come out and jam with us and we'll see what happens, let me know and ill PM you with where we play and stuff.
IveBecomeUseless
BLOW ME SIDEWAYS!
303 Posts
14/M/PA

offline     (1)
April 5 2006 3:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my screen name is GUYSIMNOTUGLY my name's dave. hit me up anytime
all threads All Threads ›› Drummer and Bassist need guitarist ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Drummer and Bassist need guitarist

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?