forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Opinions on love relationship? ›› new reply Post Reply
Broken Hero
F.T.T.W
4,437 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (14)
April 22 2006 3:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wow this thread is really gay.
guandragon
Time Husk
2 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 23 2006 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Life and Debt

wow this thread is really gay.

lol... just move on dude... sooner or later she'll realize that she's the one missing out
Kadesh
Kadesh
37,474 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (26)
April 24 2006 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sos42

I was in love with this chick and we had been goin on for 3 years. then she finally moves out of her parents house and moves somewhere were we cant see each other that much. then i find out she cheated on me. and now she is trying to erase me completely out of her life. wont even give me a reason why

basiclly the question is. should people ever get too involved with people. or should they wait awhile? let me know what you would do

yeah you have to take a chance but i think it's a good idea to always take things slowly. it's also not good to have sex in the relationship before marriage because of this kind of situation. it just keeps the drama low and saves yourself for someone you'll really love.
Epistaxis
deadbeat.
22 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (2)
April 28 2006 10:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't feel much like reading the rest of the responses you've gotten, so I'll through this at you: Ow. It hurts. Being double-crossed is a bitch, but it learns you a lesson~

You're young, with so many years ahead. Don't spend them mourning over some dimwitted nutjob who wants nothing to do with you.

Getting involved with someone is great! Especially if you come to care for them! You seem to have waited long enough, with those 3 years mentioned. If I were you, I would cherish the lovely memories of the years, but move on. Try not to think of your ex much, and they'll eventually fade.

Ciao.
bombsaway66
iwillseeyouinhell
579 Posts
37/M/NJ

offline   (5)
May 5 2006 12:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOVE SUCKS I KNOW FIRST HAND I HAVE A KID AND I KICKED HER TO THE CURB CAUSE WE BOTH SAID WE HATE EACH OTHER AFTER LIKEW TWO WEEKS OF SAYING YEA LETS GET MARRIED
maccatack
Ár¢h wíLL FáLL
75 Posts
29/M/GA

offline   (3)
May 5 2006 12:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Katie.

You gotta fall in love SOMETIME. Can't just sit around forever just because you're afraid of getting hurt. Can't have real love without real risk....
Sometimes it doesn't work out, that's how you learn. At least they are showing you that they arent the right person for you and that way it's easy to say "I'm done with you" and get moving on!

\

im thinking that there bout raps it up... and i reckon go find a new bird and forget about the old one
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,997 Posts
29/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 17 2009 12:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everything in life, including love, can be a lesson learned. Learn your lesson, and take the lesson you learned on to the next. Don't give up hope. You will eventually find the person for you. Whether that's next month, or 10 years from now is up to life and fate. But if you stop believing that it will eventually happen, then what do you have left to live for? Trust yourself, trust life, and trust fate. All that is meant to be will be.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Opinions on love relationship? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Opinions on love relationship?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?