forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Looking 4 a bearded dragon ›› new reply Post Reply
broken_lizard2

forget these lungs
58 Posts
27/F/LA

offline   (3)
August 8 2006 9:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm looking to either buy or adopt a beared dragon; it could be any age or gender;to have good behavior around humans and toddlers, so a nice docile lizard.
MBL
shitstorm
370 Posts
31/M/SC

offline   (9)
August 8 2006 9:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I might have what you're looking for. He's very obedient, and loves attention. He'll allow you to pet him, but don't be too ruff, he tends to spit when harassed. He's a little attatched to me at the moment, but that can be worked on. PM me, and let me know what's up.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
August 8 2006 9:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
over the farmer's hill you'll see a sign with a purple mark in the corner, mark over the purple with a black mark (preferably ash or silt) and follow the direction it points; it changes. wade your way through the marsh down the hill and be vigilant of large fish, they're carnivorous in the region. now from here you should spot by now the ladder that leads up the north, and the horse that stands by it. do not worry about feeding the horse, it has been placed there to watch for all time. mount it and it should communicate the steps beyond the ladder, dismount it and ascent said ladder until you reach the third ledge. by now you should be near a small brood of dragons in the alcove, but disregard them and sidestep carefully around the ledge to the next ladder, this one a man made fixture made of rope and reed. make it to the top and you should find a midnight green scaled dragon of no imposing size, sleeping if you followed the instructions of the previous guide and map.

a magic rope should be coiled near the head of the reed ladder; grab this rope and lasso it around the dragon's head before it awakes (you must do this at the start of dusk) or it will awaken and increase its size dramatically. this bearded dragon, let us call him Fagromilias, should be prevented from fire breathing with the magic noose (which shall also calm the beast considerably), but should any complications occur, abandon your quest promptly.
sausage hero
Time Husk
119 Posts
20/M/NA

offline   (6)
May 27 2017 6:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i got a bearded dragon for you right heres
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,461 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 27 2017 10:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: broken_lizard2

i'm looking to either buy or adopt a beared dragon; it could be any age or gender;to have good behavior around humans and toddlers, so a nice docile lizard.

ok
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› Looking 4 a bearded dragon ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Looking 4 a bearded dragon

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?