forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› how many blunts ›› new reply Post Reply
LynZie
Time Husk
16,251 Posts
29/F/PA

offline   (4)
April 4 2007 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sidney

Originally posted by:Born to Die

Originally posted by:sidney

Originally posted by:NBK

Ah i see, in that case you should try to avoid it all together. No use in feeling bad and setting the example for your child the greatest responsibility. My folks blazed but I had never once smelled it in the house or had any knowledge of them smoking until I was about 18.

he's only 15 months and i only smoke after he goes to bed and if my wife's at work (she does'nt like me smoking at all...but what she does'nt know won't hurt her ).......so it's not like i'm getting stoned when he's up and running around the house.

i'm sure i'll give it all up soon though....especially as he gets more "in tuned" with the world around him.

no offense....but that's fucking stupid.....should'nt be doing that shit.

Oh I agree 100%. You dont want kids goin and sayin their parents smoke pot in school... then having all the other kids pick on them for havin hippy ass smoking parents. I mean not that they ARE that, but you know kids... They talk A LOT, and growing up is tough, kids will tear you apart. I'd NEVER EVER smoke in front of a child. when they re OLD ENOUGH to UNDERSTAND all the risks and everything then they will be able to make the decision for themselves. Bottom line is it isnt good for you. bringing smoke into your body is not healthy no matter how much worse shit is out there. And I would NEVER EVER want my kids to think ANYTHING was ok or good without totally understanding, and they wont till they are 18 or older.

And smoking around the kids. you arnt concerned of second hand smoke at all? Or your kids smelling like pot? And out of curiosity since many jobs piss test what is it you 2 do?
rtownley
THE LION
334 Posts
26/M/VA

offline   (9)
April 4 2007 1:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LynZie

haha, I rember when 4-20 was the coolest day ever back in high school.

it still is the coolest day ever
WayneTLV
Prettiest Princess
2,182 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (14)
April 4 2007 6:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Having a 19 year old raise an 11 and 7 year old just isnt responsible period. Even if your girlfriend had the first one when she was 16, that still makes her old enough for it to be weird for her to be dating you. And its pretty hard to justify subjecting children to second hand smoke in their own home.
Moss Piglet
bury yo bone
7,776 Posts
28/F/PA

offline   (37)
April 4 2007 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Blunts are like a treat to me, I only smoke about 1 every few weeks.
1handclapping
437 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (2)
April 4 2007 7:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I use my vaporizer for everyday use then roll huge blunts out of my vaporized weed once Im done with it. Most people get headaches smoking vaped weed but I just get really high, again.
rtownley
THE LION
334 Posts
26/M/VA

offline   (9)
April 5 2007 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: jk.

I use my vaporizer for everyday use then roll huge blunts out of my vaporized weed once Im done with it. Most people get headaches smoking vaped weed but I just get really high, again.

yea i know why is that i just get stoned again ahah they must have something wrong with them
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,196 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
April 5 2007 11:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by:..::localeye::..

there are risks associated with anything that you do in life. we dont sit around sucking on the bong all day like "smoke weed, its awesome!". no, we tell them that theres nothing wrong with smoking marijuana as long as you can do so in a smart, and responsible manner. even though i dont consider marijuana to be a "drug", i do still realize that it can have negative effects on some people, and it is still illegal. we tell them that they can smoke marijuana when they are old enough to do so responsibly and not do anything stupid enough to get in trouble. when theyre ready to try it for the first time, theyll try it with us, in a responsible, safe, and controlled environment where they wont get into any trouble or do anything stupid, and then they can decide for themselves if they like it or not. of course, that age is at least 15. im not going to let the 7 year old smoke tomorrow or anything like that.

i understand where you coming from but i also find this to be the worst approach to take with children...15years old? thats fucking stupid. how about 18 when they (hopefully) are more mature thinkers. you give a teenager an open door to smoke weed at 15 and i'm sure you will run into problems

and how old were you when you first smoked marijuana? i was 14. it was sketchy as fuck, in an open field with a bunch of stupid kids. i dont want them to resort to something so obviously unsafe and stupid as that. if they want to smoke it, they can smoke it with me where they wont get caught or get in trouble. and im not saying that they have to smoke it. thats completely their decision to make.

and i dont sit around everyday telling them all about how pot is good and shit like that. no, theyve asked me, said that their teacher said it was bad and this or that. and what ive stated here, is what i told them.

the first time i smoke i was 19 years old. i did no drugs and barely drank in high school. i lived with my parents and i respected them & thier household with not being a fucking loser in high school like so many kids.

personally i think your thinking is wrong no matter how you want to justify it. your sending the wrong parental message to impressionable children.

i dont have kids but i know that this is the complete opposite approach i would take...and i like to smoke
forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› how many blunts ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: how many blunts

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band