drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
29/M/CO

offline   (3)
March 30 2007 4:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
honestly what kind of difference in potentcy, etc. would be caused by using pods vs straight seeds?
vanillasmile
Time Husk
2,150 Posts
34/F/NA

March 30 2007 7:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:drunkship

honestly what kind of difference in potentcy, etc. would be caused by using pods vs straight seeds?

you are actually drinking the ground up pods rather than just plain soaked seeds. believe me it's better. you can order the pods online too...there's a huge community. the seeds however are just easier because you can just go to your local coop and buy them and brew em.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,944 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
March 31 2007 3:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:vanillasmile

Originally posted by:3,000 piece McNugget

Originally posted by:vanillasmile

Originally posted by:3,000 piece McNugget

fuck grinding it, i just soak the seeds in whatever i'm drinking it in. mountain people's co-op fucking rules.

yeah, my friend bernie had a real bad addiction to this stuff for a long ass time. it sucks, but is totally awesome when you know someone who's doing that much opium. he'd do like 2 pounds a day for weeks at a time.

do you live in morgantown? that's where i got my seeds. but grinding it works so much better...i'll never soak the seeds again. you gots to get the pods.

yeah. you should go to see lightning bolt on the 24th.

mhs? uhs? i totally went to mhs...lame.

i actually live in bridgeport, wv. but i'm in morgantown constantly and all my friends live there. i'll be going to WVU in the fall. do you know dave bello? we're soulmates. also, if yr going to that march-o-ween thing, i'd love to meet you. we need to get on all these PA friendships going on on the site.
neverturnyourback
you think you know
603 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (12)
March 31 2007 9:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what sotre in morgantown do you get these at? is it cool ridge?
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,944 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
March 31 2007 5:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no, it's the mountain people's co-op on beechhurst by the chevron.
logictrip
run like hell
6,591 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (4)
March 31 2007 5:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i did this yesterday. i enjoyed it.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 1 2007 11:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
might have to try this sometime.
gaia227
Time Husk
1 Posts
7/F/NA

April 5 2007 1:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Using opium poppies to make tea is basically the same high as using heroine except it is even better. It is morphine, codeine and all the other alkaloids in their raw form and the effect is very strong. I hear all these myths, stories, etc and really, it is pretty simple. Fucking floral shops sell dried opium poppies and a lot of them know exactly what they are being used for. There is a shop I go to who has a back room with bins full of poppy heads, no stems, no seeds. Ebay is great. I don't care what anyone says about poppy seeds - they are SEEDS they don't contain any of the "medicinal" alkaloids except trace amounts that may have rubbed off on their surface. You can't get high from poppy seeds you buy at the supermarket and those people who say you can are experiencing the placebo effect. They are expecting to feel something so they convince themself they are.
All you gotta do with the poppies are break them up, boil water and steep the broken up pods for about half an hour. Don't forget to re-steep them for another two or three hours you can still get a lot of opium out of them that way. Thats it. With the tea it takes about half an hour to an hour before you feel the effects.
WARNING: This is a highly addictive substance. The opium causes your brain to release dopamine and tons of other hormones/chemicals in high amounts. If you do this even 2-3 times a week your brain stops releasing these naturally and starts relying on the opium. This is when you are addicted. WITHDRAWLS ARE HELL. And they last for months, if not years. It takes a LONG time before your brain starts to function properly on its own causing people to have severe depression and bad anxiety. Don't fuck around with this drug if you have an addictive personality and know you will start to chase the high. It is a once in a great while type of drug. The high is mellow and you can be completely functional, work, go to school, etc and that can be deceiving because people don't associate that behavior with being a drug addict. There is a stereotype people have a drug addicts and most opium addicts don't fit into that stereotype which makes it easier to fall into. You think I am going to work, school, hanging out with my friends and family and they can't tell, I can drive fine, I feel pretty normal, etc. You won't feel normal if you go a day without it. You will feel like you are dying and you will do aabout anything to get it just so you can feel okay.
Opium Tea - it may sound pretty harmless and in a lot of ways it is not nearly as dangerous as a lot of other drugs but you will get hooked on it if you don't watch out. Moderation. Moderation. Moderation.

Quick Reply - RE: opium tea

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band