forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› stoners incorporated ›› new reply Post Reply
MaCxXxSkAtEr

Time Husk
13 Posts
21/M/CA

offline   (5)
March 30 2007 11:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Join stoners incorperated, huge group of pot heads and lushes,
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
199,514 Posts
35/M/PA

online     (23)
March 30 2007 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what?
carlos danger
something
23,436 Posts
26/M/ME

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 12:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
easy, Ken Kesey.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 12:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Soon he'll find out xXx is straight edge. Took me ages to find out, but I'm in England. He should know by now really.
carlos danger
something
23,436 Posts
26/M/ME

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 12:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ahaha i didn't even notice that... maybe he's just a big fan of the Vin Diesel movie, Sharp.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 1:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha

"ahaha i didn't even notice that"

me neither at first, then thought "what actually is his name" and there it was, buried away in childtype.
[Brotastic!] Danny
Time Husk
1 Posts
26/M/NV

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah straitedge can pretty much suck me off...
I live in Reno, Nevada where Straitedge used to be huge

and then all the actual tough kids that were down to fight sold out
so now it's a high school trend

And all the new poser straitedge kids are pussies, and they wont throw a punch in a fight
most of them arent even straitedge..they drink when their friends arent around

But it's honest to god pathetic. Because I, myself used to be straitedge..back when it actually means something in Reno and you needed more than a bandana and a myspace name with Xs in it to be considered straitedge..
and then I sold out
But kids these days make me sick
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

March 30 2007 7:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
whats being edge having to do with brawling? last i heard it was about drugs, alco and sexual ethics, no?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 7:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: c.ii

whats being edge having to do with brawling? last i heard it was about drugs, alco and sexual ethics, no?

Kuurt
Genius Burger
251 Posts
88/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 2 2007 1:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:c.ii

There's a lot to do with brawling and being edge it just has to be whichever perspective you pursue, whether it be the Slapshot/SSD toughguy way, or the Turning Point posi youth crew way.

Plus isn't straightedge considered a gang or something in Nevada?
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

April 2 2007 9:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol, so in other words what youre saying that it really just depends on which cookiecutter mold these kids choose to live their xlifex by.

gang? hahaha, just a bunch of stupid kids who feel the need to band together because the only way they are accepted into society is by the rest of the trend following bandwagon jumpers. you know it's really surprising that one of these whackjobs hasnt tried to formally lobby edge into a religion, since you only need 100 people to qualify.

at any rate, these kids think theyre tough cause they fend off 'temptations', boo fucking hoo, i'd like to see some of them try taking up the drug game and the crazy mother fuckers that come with it just to see them shit bricks in their pants cause they dont know what the fuck hard is.

whatever, to each his own right?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 2 2007 11:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol so in other words what youre is saying that it really just depends on which cookiecutter mold these kids choose to live their xlifex by.

Exactly.
Kuurt
Genius Burger
251 Posts
88/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 2 2007 10:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:c.ii

lol, so in other words what youre saying that it really just depends on which cookiecutter mold these kids choose to live their xlifex by.

gang? hahaha, just a bunch of stupid kids who feel the need to band together because the only way they are accepted into society is by the rest of the trend following bandwagon jumpers. you know it's really surprising that one of these whackjobs hasnt tried to formally lobby edge into a religion, since you only need 100 people to qualify.

at any rate, these kids think theyre tough cause they fend off 'temptations', boo fucking hoo, i'd like to see some of them try taking up the drug game and the crazy mother fuckers that come with it just to see them shit bricks in their pants cause they dont know what the fuck hard is.

whatever, to each his own right?

You got picked on as a child didn't you.
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 2 2007 11:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It only takes 100 people to start a religion? Wow! Hey guys I'm god or something. I have a new religion! Who wants tax breaks with me? Lets do this.
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

April 3 2007 12:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
kuurt, care to put reason to your comment? though i may say things abrasively at times, i make a valid point and that's all you can come up with... ah jokes. i mean i'm all for criticism, but that was weak. sorry dude.

and doug, i think it's only 100, dont quote me on that though since im not 100% on it and im too stoned to care enough to go check it.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 3 2007 11:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

You got picked on as a child didn't you

Yeah, only pussies don't think fighting's cool! KEEP THE MENTALITY ALIVE, DICKBRAINS!
forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› stoners incorporated ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: stoners incorporated

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band