forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› stoners incorporated ›› new reply Post Reply
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
28/M/CO

offline   (3)
April 3 2007 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lock?
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 3 2007 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: c.ii

kuurt, care to put reason to your comment? though i may say things abrasively at times, i make a valid point and that's all you can come up with... ah jokes. i mean i'm all for criticism, but that was weak. sorry dude.

and doug, i think it's only 100, dont quote me on that though since im not 100% on it and im too stoned to care enough to go check it.

Hahahaha! I think I have heard 100 before also.

Not to sound like a caveman but nothing relieves stress like punching a fellow human being. Nothing is more fun when your drunk and pissed off.
Kuurt
Genius Burger
251 Posts
87/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 3 2007 6:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

You got picked on as a child didn't you

Yeah, only pussies don't think fighting's cool! KEEP THE MENTALITY ALIVE, DICKBRAINS!

I never said anything about fighting being cool, all I said was there is many different takes on the Straightedge ideal and then C.ii used it as an opportunity to express his opinion on how people should live their lives.
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
27/M/NA

April 3 2007 11:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i said to each his own, did i not? i embrace a live and let live style. the reason my views on edge kids are somewhat soured are because they're generally the ones who preach and look down upon those who do not follow their ideals, very closed minded people imo.
Kuurt
Genius Burger
251 Posts
87/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 4 2007 12:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:c.ii

i said to each his own, did i not? i embrace a live and let live style. the reason my views on edge kids are somewhat soured are because they're generally the ones who preach and look down upon those who do not follow their ideals, very closed minded people imo.

So you preach and look down at them?
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
27/M/NA

April 4 2007 2:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
who am i preaching to? no one. i just throw my $0.02 out there, since this is a forum and all. furthermore why would an edge kid be reading this, and more so if some are i doubt that they would care enough to even retort. you know, after all this is the internet and these are only words on a flickering light box and i truly hope you don't take anything you read on these forums to heart.
logictrip
run like hell
6,591 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (4)
April 4 2007 2:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this thread started out gay and has since reached a higher level of gayness
forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› stoners incorporated ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: stoners incorporated

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band