forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› Picking up weed anecdotes ›› new reply Post Reply
aboutleaving

stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 8:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The other day I went to a shop near my house to meet the guy and saw a car as I was walking down, in the closest of the 2 parking bays opposite the shop where it's dark.

Someone was in the car and looking at me so I walk over, keeping eye-contact all the time. I thought he waved or gestured.

I got to the point of opening the door and leaning into this guy's car, and then realised it wasn't my friend. I apologised and told him I thought he was my friend, who was in the 2nd parking bay.

Funny thing was that the guy who's car I accidently nearly got in really smelt of skunk and he was sitting in a dark car park on his own with his engine off. Made me feel less awkward about the whole thing haha.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
28/M/CA

offline     (33)
March 30 2007 8:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
why would that last part make you feel LESS awkward?
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Because he probably felt more awkward.

Edit: maybe not awkward, but slightly freaked out and uneasy. He was also gone when I walked back past a couple of minutes later.
ChewYourFingers
yes she does bleed
201 Posts
26/F/PA

offline   (18)
March 30 2007 9:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude what was the point of this story
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 30 2007 10:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was bored. this forum's dead. whats the point of most threads, dude?
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

March 31 2007 3:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hahaha i've almost done that before too, but 10ft before i got to the car my buddy honked from his car so i realized and turned around. shoulda rolled a doob if you got into his car already

Originally posted by: ChewYourFingers

dude what was the point of this story

that was a perfect story for this forum, th real question is what was the point of your post?
forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› Picking up weed anecdotes ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Picking up weed anecdotes

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band