forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› Not smoking weed everyday... ›› new reply Post Reply
Chuck S. is God

the end complete
71 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (3)
April 4 2007 9:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Is tough when your brother and friends are pot heads. These first couple of days are going to suck ass...

Looks like i won't be listening to Bongzilla, Sleep or Electric Wizard for a few weeks.
carlos danger
something
23,430 Posts
25/M/ME

offline   (1)
April 4 2007 10:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it also sucks because little by little people stop including you in things... remembering where i put things didn't bother me nearly as my friends ditching me to smoke and acting like it was something they had to hide from me when I really wouldn't have cared if they did it around me.
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

April 5 2007 4:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
amen, it's very hard to break smoking if all your friends continue to. and its not so much the first couple days, as it is the first couple nights trying to get to sleep that i found as the biggest hurtle to overcome when stopping cold.
Chuck S. is God
the end complete
71 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (3)
April 5 2007 6:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah I went through that last night. I layed down in bed at about 11:20, I didn't fall asleep until about 12:30ish. My lungs feel so much better already but my fucking head is killing me... I feel like shit.
acabamento

offline   (11)
April 5 2007 7:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hmm, not smoking. But... why would you want to do that?

People only quit because they are easily affected by peer preasure. Every one acts like it's the other way around- you do it initially because of your peers- and even commercials these days go so far as to say someone isn't a good friend if they smoke- but teens do it merely because they're looking to experience new and different things. That's why we all did it- being cool was just a side effect. But every single reason we give ourselves for quitting are reasons we've heard hundreds of times. There's nobody telling you to go ahead and pack another bowl but the people you smoke with. It's a decesion you, yourself, made. Don't be a bitch and follow the mindset The Man wants you to have.

What?
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 5 2007 7:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I smoke maybe once or twice a week now. I used to burn like a gram or two a day. I quit/cut down because it made me a lazy unmotivated shit. I don't miss it really. I crave to smoke nowadays when I'm drunk. When I'm sober I usually pass it up.
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

April 6 2007 12:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
acabamento, he may be quitting for financial reasons, maybe for health reasons, who knows, but if he wants to quit you should be supportive. i'd honestly quit smoking pot if it didnt help me out so much just sheerly for the fact that smoking has impacted my workouts noticably, but i can still deal with it. i've instead cut myself down to no more than .5g per weekday and then whatever goes on weekends.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
26/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 7 2007 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
acabmento is a retard
andyc
Time Husk
6,202 Posts
64/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 7 2007 10:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
YO I HEAR YA. im going strong.
JaRAD
Da Thread Killa
9,070 Posts
26/M/OH

offline   (28)
April 7 2007 10:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've been sober and by myself so much these past few weeks that i wish i had a blunt to veg out with every day. I used to be a huge pothead but quit smoking for the better part of 6 months.
Broken Hero
F.T.T.W
4,437 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (14)
April 7 2007 11:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've quit a few times, even went a year without. My lungs were heaps better for it and I had alot more motivation but got bored. I'm back to smoking a gram a day.
palealeisgreat
no
4,998 Posts
31/M/AZ

April 8 2007 3:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Hollow Bones

I've quit a few times, even went a year without. My lungs were heaps better for it and I had alot more motivation but got bored. I'm back to smoking a gram a day.

Boredom is what does it for me! I've been a stoner for about 10 years now. Of those 10 years I've quit several times, but the longest I've quit for was 6 months!

I just got tired of trying NOT to smoke!

I am a motivated stoner though, so that's a plus!
AtWarWithAmelia
Time Husk
462 Posts
26/F/NA

offline   (3)
April 18 2007 6:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck smoking it every day, what a shitty life.
boog
older budweiser
3,859 Posts
40/M/FL

April 18 2007 7:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
time for some new friends i guess
forum Homebrew, Food and Cooking, Hydroponics ›› Not smoking weed everyday... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Not smoking weed everyday...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band