all threads All Threads ›› dead or alive movie ›› new reply Post Reply
CoryOrton

CKO
750 Posts
32/M/PA

April 5 2007 9:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

So I just finished checking out this upcoming video game adaption starring the likes of Jaime Pressly,Holly Valance,Devin Aoki,Eric Roberts & Kevin Nash as well..

Lets just start it off by saying it has looked nothing but TERRIBLE.The pics,"plot",pictures,teaser etc., all were worse then a Uwe Boll game adaption from the looks...or atleast on par.

The first half of the movie I was spending a good 20 minutes thinking how bad it was going to be and was...because,flat out,it IS really...REALLY bad. And even more-so cheesy.Its an adults version of Power Rangers on ABC Family....think Power Rangers with the ability to give you a hard-on.(well,not literally if you're mature somewhat,but you get the point).

By the end of the movie,fast forward to it,and I can't lie,its one hell of a guilty pleasure. Thats IF you can walk into this without some brainiac siskel & ebert type mindset,and just grab some popcorn and watch some fun action and cheesy times ahead...because if you go into this with even the slightest amount of a brain,you're going to rip into it,hate it and want your time/money back...thankfully I dig really bad movies.

And this definetly one of them...from Devon Aoki's terrilbe acting to the terrible fashion wardrobe of Kevin Nash's character.

But i'll tell you what,the fight scene between Holly Vallance & Sarah Carter is insanely hot

Pretty much... Sexy,Stupid & Solid Popcorn Flick.
danielcboyer
Suine Anget
2,569 Posts
47/M/MI

offline   (2)
April 5 2007 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Generally, you have to beware movies based on video games.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
April 5 2007 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I want to see it just based on stupid it looks.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
April 6 2007 2:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:danielcboyer

Generally, you have to beware movies based on video games.

-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
April 6 2007 6:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Anyone who is under the impression that any movie based off of a video game has some sort of potential (I've read plenty of people on here say this) is sadly mistaken. It will be awful, it's guaranteed.
CoryOrton
CKO
750 Posts
32/M/PA

April 6 2007 10:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It definetly was.

I still think Mortal Kombat wasn't too bad of a flick for what it was.
Suck it Trebek
WINO-BOT!
1,249 Posts
31/M/MD

offline   (7)
April 15 2007 5:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would rather be hit in the nuts with a wrench, than watch this movie again. I was still amazed that zach had a green fucking goatee
acabamento

offline   (11)
April 15 2007 6:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The first Resident Evil was good.
all threads All Threads ›› dead or alive movie ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: dead or alive movie

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol