drunkship

Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
29/M/CO

offline   (3)
April 13 2007 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just read a lengthy article in my local paper about this new drug kids are calling cheese, which is causing a lot of problems and deaths in Texas schools. Dig this, kids are mixing black tar heroin and crushed Tylenol PM and snorting it for $2 a hit. It's generally 2-7% heroin and the rest is crushed generic cold/sleep medicine with diphenhydramine. Isn't that fucking ridiculous? Kids are getting so stupid.

The funniest thing though is this orwellian article trying to instil fear by spelling out the "dangers of cheese", haha.
randomn
Time Husk
651 Posts
28/M/NA

April 13 2007 2:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
rofl. maybe it was dubbed as cheese since it's a moneymaker and whomever conjured up the idea to rip off these silly wee kids would make a lot of 'cheese' off the 'tards.
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
29/M/CO

offline   (3)
April 13 2007 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the average user is 14 according to the article, which is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
26/M/FL

offline   (1)
April 13 2007 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
if their stupid enough to actually do shit like that ... let em die.
carlos danger
something
23,430 Posts
25/M/ME

offline   (1)
April 13 2007 4:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
well... look at the high calibre individuals Texas has produced so far.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 13 2007 4:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha, this reminds me of the whole Cake thing Brass Eye done. It even got brought up in the Houses Of Parliament.

Edit: But really, this is actually pretty fucked. Assuming it's not some hoax/prank.
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
28/M/AZ

offline   (7)
April 13 2007 4:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey now, easy on the texans.
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 16 2007 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You can't sniff black tar heroin. Because it has the consistency of resin, hence the word 'tar'. Whoever wrote that article is a dumb motherfucker. Post the link so I can laugh, if there is one.
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
29/M/CO

offline   (3)
April 18 2007 12:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: DougEfresh

You can't sniff black tar heroin.

that's precisely what I thought. My local rag said it was black tar, and a few news sites say black tar, but some just mentions brown powders. Here are a few links:

USA Today:click here for link
Dallas Morning News:click here for link
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 18 2007 6:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Unfuckingbelievable. These assholes are basically taking heroin, cutting it even further,selling it for cheaper and giving it a new name.

I guess it's all about money.

If you could take a gram of weed break it into .1 g's. Mix it with what the fuck ever over the counter shit you can smoke to get a buzz off of. Call it Lucky Charms and sell it to retards for 10x the profit. Why not? What a bunch of dumb-ass kids, and smart yet evil dealers.
Zamsu.
bazooka tooth
811 Posts
23/M/NY

offline   (12)
April 18 2007 10:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
shit's fucked.
DougEfresh
Fuck it, who cares
1,908 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
April 19 2007 9:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Robo-tripping???? Hahahahaha! You can't be serious. Holy shit is it that hard to score some drugs. Fuck me I can't walk down the street of my home town without seeing dealers of all kinds.

Quick Reply - RE: 'Cheese'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band