offline   (1)
April 22 2007 11:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
free coke ftw
sup sluts
Time Husk
2,404 Posts
46/M/PA

April 23 2007 1:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it was my first time. it was 3 hours of fun and 6 hours of sleeplessness, blood/snot running out of my nose, heart-racing, and some puking. I slept about 2 hours last night and then went to work today. very shitty. probably never doing it again
OurFuneral13
Fall For Me
77 Posts
27/M/CO

offline   (13)
April 23 2007 1:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ya comeing down sucks, I don't really like coke to much but i like to have some opiates for post high as long as you don't do to much of either one. or you can get it cut with heroin but its a better idea to not do any of that shit
Chum Duvall
Duke Earl
5,516 Posts
29/M/NA

offline   (7)
April 23 2007 3:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
only time ive done a whole wad of the shit was after a lot of alcohol .. railed the better part of half a gram in one fell swoop and the rest i ate because im a drunken dumbshit and i was walking around like schwarzenegger for the majority of the night

felt so fucking horrible the next day - never again
boog
older budweiser
3,859 Posts
41/M/FL

April 23 2007 6:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sup sluts
probably never doing it again

haha riiiight
J LANSDALE
is wesleygibson
17,661 Posts
63/M/PA

offline   (10)
April 23 2007 8:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
choppin up dope like a butcher in the delayyyyyyyyyy
OurFuneral13
Fall For Me
77 Posts
27/M/CO

offline   (13)
April 23 2007 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: I WANT SCURVY

only time ive done a whole wad of the shit was after a lot of alcohol .. railed the better part of half a gram in one fell swoop and the rest i ate because im a drunken dumbshit and i was walking around like schwarzenegger for the majority of the night

felt so fucking horrible the next day - never again

if thats true you lucky to be alive. your never suppost to drink and do cocaine it will fuck your heart
boog
older budweiser
3,859 Posts
41/M/FL

April 23 2007 11:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
glad i don't fuck with this shit anymore. and dude, coke's gonna fuck your heart up with or without booze.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 23 2007 11:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't know if it's because I don't have much money, but even if I did, coke seems like a huge waste to me. £45-50 a decent gram...I could probably get 20 ecstasy pills or something (which is way more than i'd ever do) for the same amount.

I've done it a couple of times when it's been given, and I didn't have much of a comedown, or a negative one anyway. I was drinking and smoking and listening to music, having a good time.

I have heard stories of my friends running out and walking ages and ages to a cash machine and then dealers house though. Never appealed to me.

Ecstasy comedowns can be nasty as hell though.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 23 2007 11:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sup sluts

it was my first time. it was 3 hours of fun and 6 hours of sleeplessness, blood/snot running out of my nose, heart-racing, and some puking. I slept about 2 hours last night and then went to work today. very shitty. probably never doing it again

Wow. How much did you do?
carlos danger
something
23,430 Posts
25/M/ME

offline   (1)
April 23 2007 12:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

taking a Zoloft (or Paxil, Xanax, Prozac) or two when you start to feel the comedown helps a lot (unless you're already taking an SSRI for depression). X basically forces your brain to release all of its serotonin all at once, and so the comedown is your brain rebounding from having no serotonin...

SSRIs force your brain to hold on to some of its serotonin rather than allowing it to be absorbed by neurons, so rather than crashing your brain will slowly adjust to a normal level. It's not going to eliminate the comedown, but it's so much easier to deal with... and you have to take it sometime after the X. If you take them at the same time the Zoloft will just dull the effect of the X.

Just make sure you take an SSRI not an MAOI... if you take an MAOI with X your brain will dissolve into mucous.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 23 2007 12:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ron Mexico

Originally posted by:Sharplimbed

taking a Zoloft or two when you start to feel the comedown helps a lot (unless you're already taking an SSRI for depression). X basically forces your brain to release all of its serotonin all at once, and so the comedown is your brain rebounding from having no serotonin...

SSRIs force your brain to hold on to some of its serotonin rather than allowing it to be absorbed by neurons, so rather than crashing your brain will slowly adjust to a normal level. It's not going to eliminate the comedown, but it's so much easier to deal with... and you have to take it sometime after the X. If you take them at the same time the Zoloft will just dull the effect of the X.

Just make sure you take an SSRI not an MAOI... if you take an MAOI with X your brain will dissolve into mucous.

I know pretty much all of that minus the zoloft thing, and we don't have prescription drugs here. Well, I mean, we do obviously, but not things like Xanax and Oxycontin and they're never used recreationally unless it's valuum, which is hard as fuck to get anyway.

Kind of annoying when you hear about Americans and all their prescription drugs but it's a good thing for society in general haha

Quick Reply - RE: coke

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band