forum Politics and Society ›› Secret Relationship btwn Blacks & Jews ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 14 2007 6:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
THIS MAY IN FACT SHOCK YOU.

BUT HERE GOES.

First I will write a short preface in my own words.

Many people think that American Blacks and American Jews today have always shared a common bond (i.e. the idea that both are considered minorities and that both have been victims of persecution, etc.)

History shows that this could not be further from the truth.

Did you know that the financial backers of Christopher Columbus (a/k/a Cristobal Colon) were Ashkenazi bankers from Venice and Genoa who were already actively participating in the African Slave Trade and who used their massive bankrolls to fund the desperate expedition to the West Indies the day after all Jews were kicked out of Spain by King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella? Just imagine the return on THAT "investment."

It was Ashkenazi Jews who came mainly from Portugal, Spain, and the Netherlands who truly discovered America. They merely allowed us Gentile whites ("goyim") to come along because it was good for business, mainly so that they could hide their horrible but extremely lucrative sugar-for-African-slaves business behind all whites.

A little rum was all it took to start the process going.

Soon there were slave ships from Africa bound for Curacao and Brazil. The Africans along with the natives were forced into hard labor to make sugar and molasses. The sugar and molasses, along with African slaves, were exported to North America. Slaves were put to work in distilleries in Rhode Island where they made rum, which was loaded onto cargo ships headed back to Africa to barter for yet more slaves and to start the whole process over again.

When the slave revolts began to gain momentum in the Caribbean, the Dutch West India Company abandoned the islands and moved their enterprise to the newly-settled American colonies.

Additionally, Jewish slavemasters actively worked to evangelize their African slaves and convert them, not to Judaism, but to Christianity, for they knew that if they could get their slaves to embrace Christianity, the slaves would become humble servants who were far less likely to revolt!

As the following PDF will show in meticulous detail, Ashkenazi Jews owned disproportionately more slaves in America than any other religious affiliation of whites during the entire 400-year history of the slave trade!

THE SECRET RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BLACKS AND JEWS
Research compiled by the Nation of Islam, 1991.

http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/secretrelation.pdf

AS A FOOTNOTE: These events happened a long time ago, and all the perpetrators of this monstrous crime are long dead. But this history MUST be known to guard against future enslavement.

billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,781 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (13)
May 14 2007 7:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
chris spiro
got that pma
5,371 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 14 2007 9:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
musicbookman
Musicbookman
16 Posts
39/M/TX

May 15 2007 12:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
why should anyone care?click here for link
chris spiro
got that pma
5,371 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 1:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:musicbookman

why should anyone care?click here for link

Sweet advertising campaign.
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,619 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 1:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What
stix.
life = impossible
3,814 Posts
29/M/WA

offline   (2)
May 15 2007 2:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck you, Dwarn.
LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (4)
May 15 2007 2:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm sorry...but am i the only one who caught this gem?

"Research compiled by the Nation of Islam"
stix.
life = impossible
3,814 Posts
29/M/WA

offline   (2)
May 15 2007 4:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

I think you're the only one that read past the title.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Even if this is true I don't see what the point of posting it is. It's interesting at most, I don't really see its relavence to any other thread, other than the part about jews converting slaves to christians so they are less likely to revolt (which happens to tie in with what i just said about religion in the do you believe in god thread).
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 9:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
And if the only source is the nation of islam then that's just not reliable, at all really.
Reanimated4now
Feuer Frei!
25 Posts
28/M/VA

offline   (18)
May 15 2007 9:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: LastOnePicked

hahahahaha
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You cannot discount this research that easily, LOP.

The sources in the document are from Jewish historians.

And Curacao's own tourist website confirms Jewish presence on the island at the height of the slave trade.

> http://curacao.com/TheCuracaoDifference/CultureAndHeritage/JewishCulture.aspx
>
> Jewish Culture
>
>
> From the time they first arrived seeking a haven from persecution, Curaçao's small, Jewish community has had an extraordinary impact on the island's economy, politics and culture. The first permanent Jewish settlers, seventy
> Sephardim of Portuguese descent, arrived in 1659. Relations with the local Dutch Protestant elite were good, and no laws limited Jews in their work or residences. They became highly successful in trade and shipping.
>
> In the 20th century, other Ashkenazi Jewish immigrants worked their way up the economic ladder after having started out as peddlers and small-scale merchants.
>
>
> http://curacao.com/TheCuracaoDifference/CultureAndHeritage/History.aspx
>
> History
>
>
>
>
> The Amerindian Arawaks were the 1st inhabitants of Curaçao, before the Spanish lieutenant Alonso de Ojeda visited our island in 1499.
>
> In 1634, long after the Spanish had abandoned Curaçao, the Dutch West Indies Company claimed the island. In 1642, Peter Stuyvesant was installed as governor. Curaçao soon became a Dutch commercial center and developed
> extensive slave trade activities. During this period, the local language Papiamentu-a mixture of Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, and African dialects, developed
> by the slaves-became the main means of communication. Peter Stuyvesant left Curaçao in
> 1647 to become Governor of New Amsterdam, later to become New York City.
>
> Soon after, Jewish families from Holland, other parts of Europe, and Asia settled in Curaçao-with the total population reaching 2,000 by the early 1700s.

> In 1732, the community created the Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue in Willemstad, the oldest still functioning synagogue in the Western Hemisphere.
>
> With the discovery of oil in 1914, at Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela, the Caribbean Petroleum Company decided to build a refinery on Curaçao. It became operative in May 1918. The 440 ha. refinery at Schottegat was later
> acquired in the 1960s in hands by Shell Curaçao N.V. and at one time employed 25,000 people from all over the world.
>
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 10:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Okay, but what's its relavence to Obama and Israel (assuming that's why you posted it)? And if a pro-Israel group was conducting research about the unrelated history of Muslims somewhere I think LOP would take that with a pinch of salt too.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,944 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
no, it's (and I apologize for the confusion) nothing to do with Obama and Israel per se. I posted it because LOP asked why the land theft of Palestine and re-naming to Israel was so significant, given the many other instances of land theft throughout history. So I wanted to put things in perspective as far as land theft, starting with the time of Cristobal Colon (who I think is one of the most evil men who ever lived) and who funded his expedition and for what purpose. I did also want to tie in the religion bit, i.e. Christianity being the religion taught to slaves to keep them docile.

I came across The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews a few months ago and I too was skeptical upon seeing it was researched by The Nation of Islam. But their research checks out, so far.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 15 2007 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I see what you're saying but a lot of people have histories of stealing land...The fact that Jews have a history of doing it as well doesn't really mean too much, in my opinion.

As to LOP's point, I don't know anywhere where such conflict happens for so long because of stolen land. I'm sure there are examples that deserve more attention than they get, that I may be unaware of, but the fact is that our support for Israel is so important in light of the war on terrorism, and they are allowed to fuck over the Palestinians.

I know why I started getting interested in what was going on in Israel, and it had nothing to do with them being Jewish.
forum Politics and Society ›› Secret Relationship btwn Blacks & Jews ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Secret Relationship btwn Blacks & Jews

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?