forum Want Ads / Personals ›› BLACK THRASH VOCALIST AVAILABLE ›› new reply Post Reply
PAINMUSEUM

Only Death Is Real
5 Posts
43/M/PA

May 23 2007 8:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Im looking to join a Band or one thats starting up, Im a Lead Vocalist and Guitarist, my style on Vocals and Guitar is Black Death Thrash Metal, Im 31 but dont look it, Im located in the Northeast Philly area, some of my influences are, BATHORY(early), MORBID ANGEL(early), KREATOR, SODOM, DARKTHRONE, DEICIDE(early), BEHERIT, OBITUARY, EXMORTIS, and tons more, I have 3 songs made up on my Guitar, lyrics written, and a list of Band names, if interested call(215)379-0417 ask for Dave, you cant live a half Hour away from Philly and you must be over 21..............................................
GRAVELAND76
GOAT FUCKER
13 Posts
43/M/PA

May 25 2007 2:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Damn Philly Metal scene Sucks" whats with all the Queer Emo and Screamo Bands?
Jason Voorheees
dogfood meatballs
6,460 Posts
41/M/NY

offline   (4)
May 25 2007 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:PAINMUSEUM

Im looking to join a Band or one thats starting up, Im a Lead Vocalist and Guitarist, my style on Vocals and Guitar is Black Death Thrash Metal, Im 31 but dont look it, Im located in the Northeast Philly area, some of my influences are, BATHORY(early), MORBID ANGEL(early), KREATOR, SODOM, DARKTHRONE, DEICIDE(early), BEHERIT, OBITUARY, EXMORTIS, and tons more, I have 3 songs made up on my Guitar, lyrics written, and a list of Band names, if interested call(215)379-0417 ask for Dave, you cant live a half Hour away from Philly and you must be over 21..............................................

do you know any of the songs from 'the little mermaid' or 'the lion king'?
Lilybelle
diving for pearls
592 Posts
33/F/NA

offline   (2)
May 25 2007 2:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
PAINMUSEUM
Only Death Is Real
5 Posts
43/M/PA

May 28 2007 3:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No I know your Moms a dirty Crack Whore asshole" and quit trying to be funny because you will never be cool.
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› BLACK THRASH VOCALIST AVAILABLE ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: BLACK THRASH VOCALIST AVAILABLE

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?