all threads All Threads ›› Illegal Aliens....kinda funny. ›› new reply Post Reply

Old Head
39,027 Posts

offline   (23)
June 1 2007 2:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Original Becoming Illegal: An actual letter from an Iowa resident and sent to his Senator

The Honorable Tom Harkin
731 Hart Senate Office Building
Phone (202) 224 3254
Washington DC , 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of Internal Revenue Service,
I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Ci tizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a
$2,000 fine and income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that can I apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Additionally, as an ill egal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,00 0 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lately, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,
Donald Ruppert
Burlington , IA

Get your Forms (NOW)!! Call your Internal Revenue Service 1-800-289-1040.
24,541 Posts

offline   (2)
June 1 2007 2:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the whole thing is such bullshit

not the letter, this immigration bill.
new cocks
146,088 Posts

offline   (9)
June 1 2007 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmfao seriously x 100,000
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts

offline   (1)
June 1 2007 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's a good deal really
Baniel C. Doyer
nut swinger!
8,056 Posts

offline   (9)
June 1 2007 4:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Undead II

Originally posted by: brian.

lmfao seriously x 100,000

all threads All Threads ›› Illegal Aliens....kinda funny. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Illegal Aliens....kinda funny.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:


wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?