forum Want Ads / Personals ›› LETS TELL THE TRUTH SHALL WE ›› new reply Post Reply
jim-truth-

urban achiever
3,691 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (12)
June 26 2007 8:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ONLY 8% OF BANDS REALLY ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING WITH MUSIC. LET ALONE THE STYLES IM SEEING IN HERE. LETS PUT IT THIS WAY IF YOUR OVER 25 AND YOUR POSTING HERE LOOKING FOR A BAND, GIVE IT UP. THE LAST THING WE NEED ARE MORE GUYS DESPERATELY CLINGING TO THE AGE OF 17 BY JAMMING ON "METAL" THAT YOU THINK IS AWESOME. IF IT WERE AWESOME YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE A GOOD LIVING OFF OF IT AND NOT BE POSTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS LOOKING TO START SOME DOOM OR METALCORE BAND THAT WILL LAST A WHOLE MONTH. ITS TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,640 Posts
6/M/PA

offline   (2)
June 26 2007 8:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
GRAVELAND76
GOAT FUCKER
13 Posts
43/M/PA

June 27 2007 5:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dude why is it bothering you? not every one over the age of 25 cares if they make it or even wants to, some of us are just out to have fun jamming with other people, so grow up little man and stop your bitching.
xDropxDeadx
[[Gemma-Louise]]
22 Posts
29/F/NA

offline   (14)
June 27 2007 6:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
But they may as well try i mean wouldnt you if you think ur band had a chance
GRAVELAND76
GOAT FUCKER
13 Posts
43/M/PA

June 28 2007 8:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Awwwwwwwww did Mommy and Daddy help you out with that come back, or did you use hooked on Phonics.
wholesaletrash
i've got nice legs
12,561 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (3)
June 28 2007 8:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think for a majority of the people on here, they start/ join bands for something fun to do. Obviously everyone would like to become a success, but when it comes down to it... its all about creating something and having fun with it.
SkyGoesGrey
crab rangoons bitc
22 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 28 2007 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
some of the best bands in the world didn't get discovered until all the members had been playing well into their thirtys. just because some bands are comprised of young kids who step in shit with a hot sound... doesn't mean it's going to last. Most bands that have lasting power were a long time in the making. and like everyone else said. It's 99% about the fun and 1% about the fame and fortune. Maybe you feel like you need to hit it big to move out of mommys house. I've got a great life, a good job, and a family... so i don't NEED to make it big. But I love to play metal so why the fuck not?
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
June 28 2007 7:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
... so wait playing music is not fun anymore? ... fuuuck!
D.R.U.G.
yes!?its a band!
59 Posts
12/M/PA

June 28 2007 8:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this threads gay VOOOOOOOOOOOOTED!
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
30/M/ME

offline   (1)
June 28 2007 8:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I WONDER WHAT PERCENT OF PEOPLE WHO RANT ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING BY RANTING ABOUT TRIVIAL THINGS. IF YOU GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THE THINGS THEY'RE DOING WRONG IN THEIR LIVES IT PROBABLY MEANS YOU'RE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR OWN LIFE. IF YOU WERE TRULY CONTENT WITH WHERE YOU WERE IN LIFE YOU'D UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WHY SOME PEOPLE ABOVE THE AGE OF 17 PURSUE A CAREER IN MUSIC.
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› LETS TELL THE TRUTH SHALL WE ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: LETS TELL THE TRUTH SHALL WE

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?