October 5 2007 6:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
It speaks for itself. Comments?

coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
30/F/DC

offline   (1)
October 5 2007 6:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
For some reason I just don't understand why that is so offensive. Maybe it's a disconnect for me, but I've never taken the flag as a direct representation of the country. Sure the dudes fucked up by breaking the law, but beyond that, there's really no reason to tear that flag down.
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,954 Posts
44/M/PA

online   (1)
October 5 2007 6:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This was the main story yesterday on Alex Jones's show. A Mexican flag, if you fly it on top of the American flag, in effect, means that you're stating that Mexico has conquered the United States. That's why the veteran was so pissed. I don't blame him.
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
31/M/AZ

offline   (7)
October 5 2007 6:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

This was the main story yesterday on Alex Jones's show. A Mexican flag, if you fly it on top of the American flag, in effect, means that you're stating that Mexico has conquered the United States. That's why the veteran was so pissed. I don't blame him.

100% agreed. Fuck this reconquista bullshit.
carlos danger
something
23,443 Posts
29/M/ME

offline   (1)
October 6 2007 2:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, first of all it's not illegal to fly a flag above the United States flag. It does violate Federal flag etiquette, but there are no penalties associated with such a violation. It's really their First Amendment right to express whatever the hell they want as long as it's not putting anyone in danger.

That having been said, deport them. Why should I care about these pendejos biting the hand that feeds them? Show them why Mexico can't control itself, let alone the most powerful country in the world.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 6 2007 5:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Since when does flying flags on top of flags mean you've conquered shit?

And if it does, how are people so sure that these people had any idea?

Maybe I'm just not into flag etiquette as much as everyone else.
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
32/M/OH

offline   (21)
October 6 2007 7:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
those spics are lucky that their building didn't burn to the ground
Pacmyc.
Swedish guy.
213 Posts
27/M/NA

October 6 2007 8:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol US has some fucked up laws....
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
31/M/AZ

offline   (7)
October 6 2007 10:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

Since when does flying flags on top of flags mean you've conquered shit?

And if it does, how are people so sure that these people had any idea?

Maybe I'm just not into flag etiquette as much as everyone else.

They know that in the US there are certain customs (if not laws) regarding the flying of our flag. It's the exact same reason that people like to burn our flag. They knew exactly what they were doing and exactly what kind of statement they were making when they flew their flags that way, and that's exactly why the guy looks like such a sheepish douche walking back inside in the end.

There's a serious culture of contempt and racial supremacy on the part of many mexicans, even while they live within our borders. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.
Tim E. Husk
slavar som djur
19,110 Posts
52/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 6 2007 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:nick danger

There's a serious culture of contempt and racial supremacy on the part of many mexicans, even while they live within our borders. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.

Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 8 2007 5:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

This might be the second time I've agreed with Dwarn
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
30/F/DC

offline   (1)
October 9 2007 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:the norseman

I didn't understand this either, but since most of the hispanics here are from Central America and the Caribbean, we don't run into many Mexicans. I can see how you would run into that much more living in the Southwest.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
October 9 2007 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It must be hard being a racial supremacist when your race isn't on top. Even then you come across as an absolute fucking moron.
nick danger
sexual predator
19,317 Posts
31/M/AZ

offline   (7)
October 10 2007 11:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Racial supremacy is by definition a bit less than rational. But if you're denying its existence in these communities then you're completely ignorant. And completely out of your element, but I think you're already there in this case.

And somehow I doubt that it doesn't exist on the east coast, either.
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
36/M/VA

offline   (2)
October 11 2007 12:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
NIGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
coastal elite
hates chicken.
15,889 Posts
30/F/DC

offline   (1)
October 11 2007 1:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
And somehow I doubt that it doesn't exist on the east coast, either.

Oh, I'm not denying it does. It's just not as easily found here. The only time I ever interact with hispanics is at work, and only a handful of the 75-100 that work here are actually Mexican. I can't imagine that it's just that they don't want to work here - there simply aren't as many.
forum Politics and Society ›› Here's a news clip ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Here's a news clip

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?