forum Musicians' Forum ›› jamming appr. ›› new reply Post Reply
greg y.

to the willows!
3,910 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
November 14 2007 12:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it has been far to long since i've jammed with a solid group of musicians. buddy of mine calls me today and says hes playing over on campus at 6. i head over there, he is playing with a guy i jammed with a few times back in highschool. first reaction he has is "hey, we should jam tonight after this."

found a drummer, headed to my buddies house and played some killer jams for a solid 3 hours. it has been far to long. hopefully this turns into a regular thing.
greg y.
to the willows!
3,910 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
November 14 2007 2:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also free big muff FTW
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
33/M/CA

offline     (33)
November 15 2007 2:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ever since I moved into my house I've wanted to jam in my basement... over the last couple weeks a lot of it finally got cleaned out and my roommate and I hooked up a bass and a guitar and just have been jamming doom metal for 2 to 3 hours at a time. we just got the OK from the old lady upstairs for jamming regularly there, and it's just such a great feeling being able to jam out in your own house and play whatever you want cause you're not in someone elses space on borrowed time.

and also, my band that I got together back in january is finally jamming again, and with a better and more versatile drummer than before, and it's been awesome.
Nicholas Steinborn
hurfablurf
8,050 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (12)
November 15 2007 2:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I haven't been able to get something consistent going for over a year now. It's always been just a couple jams and shit falls apart.
greg y.
to the willows!
3,910 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
November 15 2007 11:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Nicholas Steinborn

I haven't been able to get something consistent going for over a year now. It's always been just a couple jams and shit falls apart.

hopefully this can stay regular. dudes i jammed with are spot on and we play real well together. you know how it is, sometimes you click just right. i'm not looking to start a band or anything, though i wouldn't be opposed to that, i'm just content to have a regular group of guys to jam some tunes with.
Nicholas Steinborn
hurfablurf
8,050 Posts
33/M/PA

offline     (12)
November 15 2007 11:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I not used to shit falling apart ever. I was always in 2 or 3 steady bands for the past 8 years. This is WEIRD for me.
brian.
new cocks
146,088 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 16 2007 8:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i jammed some sweet riffs on goodtimesgone's guitar the other day. hell of a session
forum Musicians' Forum ›› jamming appr. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: jamming appr.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?