+CP+Dystopia

thread destroyer
4,508 Posts
33/M/TX

offline   (11)
November 21 2007 10:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just dropped acid for the first time last weekend it was awesome. lasted for about 12 hours. not too many visuals though, are you supposed to have a lot on your first trip?
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
November 21 2007 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
good band too.
+CP+Dystopia
thread destroyer
4,508 Posts
33/M/TX

offline   (11)
November 21 2007 10:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
true but im talking about the drug sir, you have any wisdom you wish to share on the subject? like how long i should wait to do it again? i can get the paper kind that i had before but i can also get the acid in liquid form, im not sure what to try next. gonna try acid again for sure but not so soon.
said the shotgun
crotch punch
1,130 Posts
33/M/NC

offline   (1)
November 22 2007 12:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i did a shitload back in high school and honestly wont ever do it again...had a few insane nights a little too insane....dont really know why you are experimenting at the age of 23 but whatever floats your boat...but to answer your question liquid was always better dont know why but it was..
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (7)
November 22 2007 1:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
take a blotter suppository.
TomorrowMan
four word letter
1,848 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (3)
November 22 2007 2:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i found that it would vary from time to time. the "dirtier" the acid, the better visuals i had, but i always felt the worst the next day.

i also found that if i didnt wait long enough between trips that the next time wouldn't be as good.

so if you didn't like the trip, either go to someone else, or wait for a bit for your dealer to sell out of the current stock and get some new stuff. you might have better luck next time.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
28/M/WV

offline   (1)
November 22 2007 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude, just eat like 6 hits of whatever you get, and smoke a bunch of weed. it'll be awesome.
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
November 22 2007 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ive always gotten crazy visuals off of any acid as long as i eat like 2 or more hits, without fail. acid hangovers are the fucking worst ever, though. vegetating in front of the tv for a whole day, nodding off periodically and catching tracers out of the corner of your eye every now and then while feeling totally braindead. rather eat a 2c or some mushrooms and save myself the day after.
Zamsu.
bazooka tooth
811 Posts
26/M/NY

offline   (12)
November 22 2007 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
^ truth, but i love acid nevertheless.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (17)
November 22 2007 8:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I really really want to try this stuff. so hard to find gel caps though.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,146 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 23 2007 9:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
acid is the worst mind fuck....if i did that at my age now i'd go nuts from thinking my life is falling apart or some shit.

fuck acid
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
November 23 2007 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you must wrangle your miiiind, maaan. don't let 'em steal your face.
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
29/M/PA

offline   (16)
November 24 2007 2:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
gellies rule too. best form of acid hands down. liquid is usually good but ive had more low quality liquid than low quality blotter. any blotter i had that totally blew was fake and that was one time at a festival i got some bunk white on whites from some guy, but it was alright cause ialready ate some nice purple gellies.
+CP+Dystopia
thread destroyer
4,508 Posts
33/M/TX

offline   (11)
November 24 2007 4:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: said the shotgun

i did a shitload back in high school and honestly wont ever do it again...had a few insane nights a little too insane....dont really know why you are experimenting at the age of 23 but whatever floats your boat...but to answer your question liquid was always better dont know why but it was..

i was afraid to try it and i guess i wasn't in the right 'state of mind' back then, but now im in a better position and i thought, what the heck. it might just be a once in a lifetime but it didnt last too long and im gonna probably give it a go again when school's out.
Oratorio In Grey
read a book
914 Posts
28/M/FL

offline   (6)
November 24 2007 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Acid is fun, I want to trip today
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (7)