forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› stretch marks ›› new reply Post Reply
asking_for_it

Dave B. #2
4,663 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 28 2008 1:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was the fat kid most of my life. i lost a shit ton of body fat and have accumulated some seriously noticeable muscle over the course of the last 20 weeks. but i've also accumulated these horrible unsightly stretch marks around my midsection. even when my abs get to where i want them (ripped like hulk's t-shirt) i'm still gonna have a retarded looking belly. i've pretty much found out that none of them creams or anything they sell work and there's nothing i can do and they're there for life but i refuse to believe it. can anyone help?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,801 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 28 2008 1:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nah, there is really nothing you can do. I have them on my biceps and pec/delt tie-ins because I used to be really skinny, and put on a decent amount of muscle. You can take preventative measures, but once they're there it's pretty permanent. They will fade over time, and if you tan up they get reduced a lot. Mederma is supposed to be the best thing out there, but I've used it with little success. Everything else is all cocoa butter, and I'd rather have them than smell like a girl all the time.
asking_for_it
Dave B. #2
4,663 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (15)
June 28 2008 2:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
trOOF i don't wanna smell like a chick...but that's what i figured...still sucks though.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
June 28 2008 7:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cocoa butter smells good. don't hate.
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
32/F/PA

offline   (18)
July 5 2008 12:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stretch marks are no big deal on dudes. I use this palmer's stuff on my boobies and it works fairly well click here for link
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
July 5 2008 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my dad used/uses palmers on his neck. he had cancer and had a big skin graft going from the base of his neck up onto his chin after the surgery, and palmers cocoa butter took away a lot of the stretch marks created as the graft was healing

i have stretch marks on my thighs though, thats about it
Hallowedbthyname
tekubiforiundo
6,718 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
July 6 2008 2:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tanning will lighten the stretchmarks and help em blend in, and if you want to spend money there's a laser treatment that gets rid of stretchmarks.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,890 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
July 8 2008 12:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
time is key here. they will lighten with time.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› stretch marks ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: stretch marks

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?