62/M/NA

offline   (23)
August 7 2008 11:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
be all end all
Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

August 8 2008 12:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was thinking about making a similar post in regards to Megadeth. They are such a great band, so talented. I have been listening to them a lot as of late, as well as watching a ton of interviews. Mustaine was constantly out of his mind on some sort of substance in so much of the old footage. Some of the shit he says is just hilarious. Even when he comes off as a condescending prick I laugh my ass off, dude rules.
cuntbreath
smells like vag!
9,444 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (20)
August 8 2008 12:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:be all end all

I was thinking about making a similar post in regards to Megadeth. They are such a great band, so talented. I have been listening to them a lot as of late, as well as watching a ton of interviews. Mustaine was constantly out of his mind on some sort of substance in so much of the old footage. Some of the shit he says is just hilarious. Even when he comes off as a condescending prick I laugh my ass off, dude rules.

he sometimes still seems out of his mind(must be the Jesus juice he's drinking), and is still a condesending prick. But he can back it up too
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
August 8 2008 12:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Your yearly dosage of white hi-tops in one video.
be all end all
Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

August 8 2008 12:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dr. Rockso

Originally posted by:be all end all

he sometimes still seems out of his mind(must be the Jesus juice he's drinking), and is still a condesending prick. But he can back it up too

I think the shit about his faith is overly hyped. He has mentioned in interviews how he is not now or was he ever somebody who is fanatical about his religious beliefs, or even somebody who attends mass regularly for that matter. Dude is just a generic Christian who has professed he believes in God. The stories that get out of hand like the Dissection episode seem a bit fabricated and over the top on all parties behalf's. That is just my opinion.

Like you said, he has always been a little out there. I don't think it's to blame on some new found spirituality, I think he is just a tad full of himself, rightfully so I suppose.
be all end all
Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

August 8 2008 1:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Always loved this footage.
Turkatron
IT'S FRIDAY!
1,334 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline   (1)
August 8 2008 4:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my favorite megadeth song

BlackendWar
back in black
827 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (6)
August 8 2008 10:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my first metal concert. 1994 Hershey Park with Corrosion of Conformity opening up.
The Fallen
One of the few
2,625 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (6)
August 9 2008 7:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
not a fan
all threads All Threads ›› Underappreciated. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Underappreciated.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject