forum Politics and Society ›› The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ›› new reply Post Reply
Steve
Time Husk
32,578 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2008 5:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Right.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
October 14 2008 5:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Corpus Oculus

You people can can pull whatever you want out of my text and not get anything that i am trying to convey to you AT ALL. you love throwing around the terms "nazi" and "racist" because it makes you feel righteous. i am simply saying that you can POSSIBLY determine POTENTIAL characteristics of people based upon initial observation, such as: if you see a black person wearing baggy jeans around his knees, then there is a GOOD CHANCE that he listens to rap music, for example. And i said specifically that i DO NOT agree with everything Dwarn says, i am simply trying to CLARIFY what he is trying to say, albeit his representation of information appears a bit one-sided. i am not anti-Semitic or racist in any way, and if that is all that you got out of what i said, then you are taking what i am trying to convey completely out of context and focusing in on specific groups of words. if trying to slander me as a racist with selective reading is the best you can do, then you prove everything that i have said about you and more. thank you for helping me prove my point.

stop trying to make excuses for Dwarn. I know what you're saying, but it's obvious that Dwarn's beliefs about Jews are extremely deep-rooted and hateful.
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
31/M/CA

offline     (33)
October 18 2008 7:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn as a Jew... the truth comes out

nerdstein
nerdstein
15 Posts
34/M/NA

May 11 2013 3:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wow there is a lot of misconceptions about the Jewish ethnicity on the OP's part.

To the OP: Have you ever been around any real life Jews? The average Jew is just like anyone else in the general population. Sure, he may be prone to kvetching about his intrusive mother; appeasing his kosher grandmother, excessively using Yiddish adjectives, and having a natural love of comedy (and movies and gossip), but he is completely assimilated into American culture. The average Ashkenazi household probably does put a larger emphasis on education compared to the rest of population, but that is common in other minority groups as well (e.g Asian and Indian immigrants).

No matter how much anti-semites want Jews to be this homogenized and coordinated group all sharing the same weltanschauung; they are not and do not.

Zionism, for example, is a ideological movement that it isn't even exclusively Jewish. There are many gentiles, particularly in the Protestant sect of Christianity, actively involved it. The Protestant leadership is just as rabid in its support for Israel than the Jewish Zionists that basically run the Republican party. Conversely, there are a lot of Jews that stand in solidarity with the Palestinians and spend their lives fighting against Israel's (*in their point of view*) racist, oppressive treatment of the Palestinians and Arabs in general. Israel itself is divided on the conflict.

However, it must be said, that most Jews (at least in Israel) support a Jewish homeland (given their history do you blame them?) and prefer a two-state solution; unless they're one of those weird Orthodox types that spends all day reading the Torah - they don't usually support the idea of a Jewish state, but no one in the general Jewish community pays any attention to them. The ones that ironically live in Israel are left alone because they aren't harming anyone and pose no threat to the establishment.
Cumby
Time Husk
7,990 Posts
29/M/PA

online   (4)
May 11 2013 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao
Brett Weir
im gay
44,395 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
May 11 2013 6:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
THE ELDERS OF ZION
Cumby
Time Husk
7,990 Posts
29/M/PA

online   (4)
May 11 2013 9:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ZIONIST PROTONS
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,171 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 11 2013 9:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dwarn is a jewish
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,511 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (6)
May 11 2013 10:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
y'all motherfuckers need Jesus
Brett Weir
im gay
44,395 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
May 12 2013 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The elder scrolls of Zion
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
May 12 2013 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
THE ELDERS OF SCIONS
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,171 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 12 2013 1:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
May 12 2013 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
imagine believing in god
crunkmoose
Fuck Nazis.
24,504 Posts
60/M/MA

online   (9)
May 12 2013 4:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,171 Posts
30/M/PA

offline   (11)
May 12 2013 4:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha that baby has a huge dick
forum Politics and Society ›› The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?