forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› have you ever dated someone ›› new reply Post Reply
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (7)
January 12 2009 3:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh okay. you definitely picked one of the worst scenarios. i'd be really upset if my girl listened to that. that and new country music would be deal breakers.
J LANSDALE
is wesleygibson
17,661 Posts
68/M/PA

offline   (10)
January 12 2009 3:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: insomnispense

oh okay. you definitely picked one of the worst scenarios. i'd be really upset if my girl listened to that. that and new country music would be deal breakers.

true dat true dat. i mean my girl listens to everything. same as me. but hypothetically i was using that as an example. IF i did date somebody else, i probably would look for someone who doesn't like hc but can appreciate the music.
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (7)
January 12 2009 3:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
agreed. the girl i'm seeing or whatever right now has a really eclectic taste in music. so did my ex and so do i. so it makes it easier to find a common ground, musically anyway. close-minded girls are out of the question, period. my ex hated van halen with a passion though. that's the only time we ever really butt heads. also, is it me or does a couple just seem cuter when they are/look like complete opposites?
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› have you ever dated someone ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: have you ever dated someone

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?