forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Getting hooked up by an ex? ›› new reply Post Reply
JessiSnow
PA R-T3
15,681 Posts
39/F/PA

offline   (1)
January 12 2009 3:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

doesnt sound too good at all. from a guys perspective, your ex could have told this guy some things about you and is just pawning you off as a good fuck.

I also thought that.

I'm not doing it.

Thinking about a three-way with those dudes just cracked me up a little though. Gross. Thanks, 'spense.
hanszimmer
breeze 'em out
21,316 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (7)
January 12 2009 3:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 12 2009 6:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Have, and would again if the circumstances were right.

I was crazy in love with this guy for the longest time, and we eventually ended up giving a relationship a try... but it just didn't work out for a variety of reasons. The breakup was amicable though, and we more or less became best friends afterwards. Anyways, about a year and a half after we'd broken up, he decided to introduce me to a friend of his that he thought I'd be good with. I wasn't really into the idea and kept flaking on the guy, so they ambushed me and showed up at my house one night. We ended up dating for over a year, and the three of us hung out together quite a bit. It was never really weird or anything while I was dating his friend, but the ex/best friend would occassionally tease us and make hilariously inappropriate comments. All good times.

The only regret is that I let the breakup with the new guy come between the friendship with the ex. The friend/ex had made me promise that nothing would change, but we ended up drifting apart anyway.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Getting hooked up by an ex? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Getting hooked up by an ex?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?