forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› I may be getting back together with ex ›› new reply Post Reply
Dan Conner

Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
32/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 17 2009 12:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm happy. It's been a while since we were together. We both still love each other, and I knew that eventually we would end up together again. There was just way too many circumstances that led up to us that can't be accounted to coincidence. Neither of us were ready to give up on this, and I'm glad that there might be a chance left. Breaking up and calling it off may be the only regret that I have, and I'm not ready to live with that regret for the rest of my life. We're getting together to talk on Sunday. I'm so happy, and nervous, at the same time. I hope it goes well.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (3)
January 17 2009 12:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:cows spending money

Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 17 2009 1:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
So how'd you meet this broad? Was she a friend's mom or something?

Cannot imagine being in a serious relationship with someone that much older. But in any event, good luck.
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
32/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 17 2009 2:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Long story. I'll take the time to explain the details now.

We used to work together at a restaurant. She also lives directly across the street from where my older sister used to live. I hang out with my older sister on a daily basis (more like friends than siblings). Her ex-husband was also the grandchild of my great-grandmas best friend. She actually has towels in her kitchen that my great-grandma made for her. She used to hear stories about me when I was younger. Anyways, we hung out on occasion at my sisters house, smoked a little weed and whatnot. We always thought that the other was pretty cool. I had the hots for her, but never planned on doing a damn thing about it on account of the age difference. Eventually, I started hanging out at her house. Just drinking wine, smoking pot, having a good time. Never thought anything would come of it, and never ever thought that those feelings were reciprocated. Then one day, after about 2 years of knowing/hanging out with each other, she told me she wanted me to see her record collection. I didn't think anything of it, so I was completely suprised when I went back to her room (which I had been in before) and she told me she liked me and asked if I thought we should kiss. I was like "hell yeah!". So we made out, then went back into the living room and snuggled on her living room floor. 3 days later we made love for the first time. The rest just fell into place, and within 2 months I was moved in and we were together for 3 years.
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
32/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 17 2009 2:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's pretty much the jist of it. There were a lot of little details inbetween that added up.
BEERZEBUB
C-Wizard
4,191 Posts
32/M/OH

offline   (9)
January 17 2009 3:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
and we care because.... ?
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,998 Posts
32/M/CA

offline   (4)
January 17 2009 11:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not saying you do.

And I care about anything that gets posted on here because?
BobSacamano
out of the tombs
5,659 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (16)
January 17 2009 2:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Baxter.

I'm happy. It's been a while since we were together. We both still love each other, and I knew that eventually we would end up together again. There was just way too many circumstances that led up to us that can't be accounted to coincidence. Neither of us were ready to give up on this, and I'm glad that there might be a chance left. Breaking up and calling it off may be the only regret that I have, and I'm not ready to live with that regret for the rest of my life. We're getting together to talk on Sunday. I'm so happy, and nervous, at the same time. I hope it goes well.

i also did this recently. it's been about a month and things are going ridiculously well with the whole shebang (and she do, hardy har har). we were together for a little less than a year about 4 years ago and really didn't talk to eachother much afterwards for quite a few years. then we started talking via internet again about a year ago and hanging out again a few months ago. it escalated into complete awesomeness, as i said, about a month ago. apparently we both had really strong, unresolved feelings for eachother and apparently now we are resolving them. it seems like we may be resolving them for quite awhile. i'm not opposed to that whatsoever.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,777 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
January 17 2009 4:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Baxter.

Long story. I'll take the time to explain the details now.

We used to work together at a restaurant. She also lives directly across the street from where my older sister used to live. I hang out with my older sister on a daily basis (more like friends than siblings). Her ex-husband was also the grandchild of my great-grandmas best friend. She actually has towels in her kitchen that my great-grandma made for her. She used to hear stories about me when I was younger. Anyways, we hung out on occasion at my sisters house, smoked a little weed and whatnot. We always thought that the other was pretty cool. I had the hots for her, but never planned on doing a damn thing about it on account of the age difference. Eventually, I started hanging out at her house. Just drinking wine, smoking pot, having a good time. Never thought anything would come of it, and never ever thought that those feelings were reciprocated. Then one day, after about 2 years of knowing/hanging out with each other, she told me she wanted me to see her record collection. I didn't think anything of it, so I was completely suprised when I went back to her room (which I had been in before) and she told me she liked me and asked if I thought we should kiss. I was like "hell yeah!". So we made out, then went back into the living room and snuggled on her living room floor. 3 days later we made love for the first time. The rest just fell into place, and within 2 months I was moved in and we were together for 3 years.

I'm sorry but I got so creeped out reading that.
JP22
Shark City
7,394 Posts
35/M/CA

offline   (2)
January 17 2009 4:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Didnt read
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
January 17 2009 4:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the fact that reading or hearing 'make love' makes me feel all weird probably says a lot about me.
Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 17 2009 5:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:black jack davey

the fact that reading or hearing 'make love' makes me feel all weird probably says a lot about me.

also hate that. haha. anytime i hear/read it... my brain instinctively responds with the word "faggot"

passionate sex is all well and good, but "making love" will always be the gayest phrase ever.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,227 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
January 17 2009 5:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
sherman
shermz
15,401 Posts
34/F/NA

offline   (7)
January 17 2009 5:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The word "yikes" comes to mind after reading this thread.
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
9/M/NE

offline   (1)
January 17 2009 5:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
GETTING BACK WITH SOME ONE AFTER YOU ALREADY BROKE UP - EXCELLENT IDEA

EVERYONE CALL THEIR EX RIGHT NOW AND MAKE A DATE, LETS GET SOME SCIENTIFIC DATA ON THE MORTALITY RATE OF THIS FANTASTIC NOTION
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2009 1:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
thanks a lot for this thread
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› I may be getting back together with ex ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: I may be getting back together with ex

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?