forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Hair Police appreciation ›› new reply Post Reply
be all end all

Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

April 24 2009 3:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You know it fellas.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
April 24 2009 2:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They're good for what they're doing, but I'm really not into this sort of stuff.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
April 27 2009 2:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
connelly is a fucking madman
the empty quarter is so heavy
wheaton
666mph
6 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
May 3 2009 2:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've had the pleasure of chatting with Connelly on a few different occasions, and yes, he is indeed a madman. Hair Police is very good, but I'm going to say something I never thought I would- they're better without the drum kit. What's his name-trevor? travis? He's talented as all hell on the drums (check out his side project/wife project ARA and you'll see, but I saw them once doing just noise and connelly on bass, and it blew my mind.
.Andy.
strange meat
2,573 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (4)
May 4 2009 12:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
APPR
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
May 5 2009 2:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: wheaton

I've had the pleasure of chatting with Connelly on a few different occasions, and yes, he is indeed a madman. Hair Police is very good, but I'm going to say something I never thought I would- they're better without the drum kit. What's his name-trevor? travis? He's talented as all hell on the drums (check out his side project/wife project ARA and you'll see, but I saw them once doing just noise and connelly on bass, and it blew my mind.

i dont know trevor tremaine is fucking awesome at drums, espically on burning star core records
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
May 15 2009 8:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
connelly did the art work for some friends of mine's band on an LP they put out on not not fun. i almost like dude's visual art more than his band. i dig hair police though, i ruined some dbag's makeout sesh on a buddy of mine's couch once by playing one of their lives sets loud as fuck. my friend was supposed to bang the girl that the dbag was groping, so i felt it needed to be done. ruled.
GoodTimesGone
cubic time cube
51,395 Posts
44/F/ND

offline   (57)
May 15 2009 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

i dig hair police though, i ruined some dbag's makeout sesh on a buddy of mine's couch once by playing one of their lives sets loud as fuck. my friend was supposed to bang the girl that the dbag was groping, so i felt it needed to be done. ruled.

lol best dude
be all end all
Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

May 15 2009 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: oprahwinfrey

hair police = panties dropper

In the worst way.
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Hair Police appreciation ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hair Police appreciation

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?