forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Healthy Lifestyle ›› new reply Post Reply
XWHISKEYX

NoCareEver
36,703 Posts
63/M/NA

offline   (22)
June 24 2009 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Because of some outside commitments along with injuring my shoulder I stopped going to the gym for almost a full month (except for the occassional one-off visit). I stopped taking protein and my eating was not where it is when I'm in my 'zone' either. I didnt eat everything in sight but I let myself slip a little. I'm 2 days back and really sore, but happy that I'm back into it all. I gotta admit though that it is a battle getting back into the game. Everything from my eating, working out, to my sleep became a mental block for me to get over. I cant fucking believe how lazy my body naturally is. I totally realise that once you get into the routine it becomes somewhat addictive, but if you let yourself slip, it is 10X harder to get back into. I almost had to drop weight so I could do my full sets, and my heart rate was about 10 bpm above what it would be at normally during cardio. Ive been really grouchy during my workouts over the last few days because of how hard I am having to fight my body and mind to keep on track. I know by the end of the week I will have my flow back, but this experience has been a mind opener. Maybe I am weak minded, I would like to think not. Anyway, just wanted to share.
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
49,235 Posts
32/M/PA

online   (19)
June 24 2009 2:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
stop whining you pussy.
Thrones
743 Posts
M/NA

offline   (1)
June 24 2009 2:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
what are some good healthy meals to eat. I'm trying to cut out the crap food I still eat, but am getting tired of eating the same thing.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› Healthy Lifestyle ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Healthy Lifestyle

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band